Former WWE Superstar Chyna Dies at 45

Chyna was a beast!!! Her time in the WWF is definitely appreciated. Favorite female wrestler ever!!!

She broked the mold for female wrestlers. Her accomplishments are just as legit as real medals.

First off RIP to Chyna. Such a shame for her to go so young.

Now...........

You trolling right bruh bruh?

Wrestling is the gray market of fighting.

Remember watching her on smackdown on upn back in the day. RIP
damn... upn...
mean.gif
Thursday nights would be full of WWF Smackdown, the Hughley/Bernie Mac shows 
mean.gif

I dont want to get older anymore man 

It's funny seeing the WWE taking a stand off of morals. You got actors portraying just about every stereotype out there, but somehow Chyna's past was enough for her to get cut from the business?

Anyways...sad to hear of her passing. Honestly, I wasn't shocked at the news. Seeing her appearances over the years, you just know that she was battling something. She had MAJOR issues. The last I saw of her, she was being interviewed on some channel talking about how she was getting her life back in order by teaching English overseas (I think in Asia.) I think I saw the program/update about a year ago.

I'm obviously speculating, but mental illness/addiction is something else, man.
I think the real issue on why Chyna isn't in the Hall of Fame has more to do with Hunter and Chyna's relationship. Especially since Hunter fell for the boss' daughter. It's no secret that Stephanie wanted nothing to do with the Chyna. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom