Found a 20 dollar bill....

So after work yesterday as I was walking to my car, I noticed a 20 was on the ground
pimp.gif
Picked it up and realized it was ripped. Anyways, I went to 711 to see if I could break it and dude said he couldn't take that 20. It'snothing, so I went to into a wells fargo thinking they can exchange it, girl at the window tells me no because it was ripped off a little too much
ohwell.gif

So I'm stuck with this bill. Any ideas of what I could do?

here's a pic of it btw
2lncsq0.jpg

what you need to do is take a little off anouther 20 dollar bill and tape it on ..so now u have 2 20 dollar bills that are ripped but there usable still
happy.gif

I would go through one of the self checkouts at walmart buy a $1 soda or something and try it in their machine.

Originally Posted by bilbo07

they wont take it because part of the serial number is ripped off.
You can see it on the top left corner....

They still won't take it?

If you guys seriously think anyone would take that 20. You're a !**#$%+

Buy something from a pizza place after sunset. Make sure you're at someone else's house. Also make sure that the total come out to be more than $20 soyou can cover up the ripped 20.

You should be good just exchanging it.
http://www.moneyfactory.gov/section.cfm/8/39
[font=Arial,Helvetica]What is not mutilated currency?
[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica]Any badly soiled, dirty, defaced, disintegrated, limp, torn, worn, out currency note that is CLEARLY MORE than one-half of the original note, and does not require special examination to determine its value. These notes should be exchanged through your local bank and processed by the Federal Reserve Bank.[/font]

Originally Posted by Zach13g

I would go through one of the self checkouts at walmart buy a $1 soda or something and try it in their machine.

I would try this...

bull $%*% ...take it to another bank that is definitely a mutilated bill ... i see them exchanged all the time at my job ...

Back
Top Bottom