Found These Lambo Reventon Pics

and this is only a tiny taste of what all was there. It was a great weekend, although I wouldn't want to go back. But the air conditioned garages, clutch.

Originally Posted by curt2121

and this is only a tiny taste of what all was there. It was a great weekend, although I wouldn't want to go back. But the air conditioned garages, clutch.
soo... these are your pics?

if not, you have any more pics? looks like a blast.

Those pics are from Brad Whitfords(Aerosmith guitarist) son. They had somekind of concert or soemthing at the grand prix hotel. Trip looked pretty dope. Iwouldn't mind visiting there someday.

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Those pics are from Brad Whitfords(Aerosmith guitarist) son. They had somekind of concert or soemthing at the grand prix hotel. Trip looked pretty dope. I wouldn't mind visiting there someday.
Yeahh I saw something like that on that board. Good stuff.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by curt2121

soo... these are your pics?

if not, you have any more pics? looks like a blast.

As someone else mentioned, not my pics. And sorry, didn't take any. I'm not much one for photography when traveling, I'm peculiar like that.

but most importantly,

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

roll.gif

O
M
G

This is being emailed to the good folks in Woking immediately. It's gonna make for some great laughs, thanks a million for that pic

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Pretty much sums it up. I'm not even a huge fan of Lambos or anything but this is crazy!
Me too. Most of the time I think they're nice, but nothing awe inspiring. This.........................[McLovin]I got a boner![McLovin]

Originally Posted by AG 47

the back reminds me of a transformer

if it did ever happen, that would be
eek.gif
, pictures OP posted got me thinkingit will take off, or wings might magically appear lol.

CAK9ODKB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom