found this at starbucks vol. homosexuality in christianity

do you agree with their beliefs?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nope. Doesnt bible also say to love ya neighbor?

They use the Bible only when it benefits them

yeah, I noticed that too that they only use the bible when it benefits them

like the bible says no sex before marriage but we all know how many kids are born out of wedlock in the christian community

I do believe in the Bible and also agree with the sentiment expressed but I dont agree that there should be a such a big focus or emphasis on homosexuality.
Its just one of the million other sins/ lusts that ppl give into cus they "feel" like it. The Bible also equates LYING with homosexuality. That too is an abomination. (prov 12:22)
Amongst a whole bunch of other things. I just dont think its that much of a big deal, long as no one is infringing on your rights and lifestyle.

Last edited:
Couple points:

I do believe in the Bible and also agree with the sentiment expressed but I dont agree that there should be a such a big focus or emphasis on homosexuality.
Its just one of the million other sins/ lusts that ppl give into cus they "feel" like it. The Bible also equates LYING with homosexuality. That too is an abomination. (prov 12:22)
Amongst a whole bunch of other things. I just dont think its that much of a big deal, long as no one is infringing on your rights and lifestyle.

do you think they going to update the bible soon? I know theres different versions of the bible.. I think they need to refresh the bible for the 21st century views on homosexuality

do you think they going to update the bible soon? I know theres different versions of the bible.. I think they need to refresh the bible for the 21st century views on homosexuality
Bible is the word of God. God don't change.

why are they selective about what parts of the bible they follow tho? isn't that a 'sin'?
Being selective isn't a sin in of itself. But you are right that Christians do pick and choose.

Last edited:
But why  is it considered an abomination?

But why is it considered an abomination?

If Bugatti makes you a personalized car. One of a kind everything, inside and out. Then owner comes to follow up and see how you like it. And finds you've replace half the car parts with
Scion parts. lol. Even tho its your car to do what you want, you and everyone may like how it came out. Im sure the creator of the car will sure consider it an abomination. Thats not what the car was
designed for.

If Bugatti makes you a personalized car. One of a kind everything, inside and out. Then owner comes to follow up and see how you like it. And finds you've replace half the car parts with
Scion parts. lol. Even tho its your car to do what you want, you and everyone may like how it came out. Im sure the creator of the car will sure consider it an abomination. Thats not what the car was
designed for.
Why are some people gay if that isn't "what they were designed for"?

Last edited:

designed for.
Why are some people gay if that isn't "what they were designed for"?
IN B4 "FREE WILL".

designed for.
That was a terrible analogy.

Back
Top Bottom