Four Loco vol: uuuggh, thats naasssty!

i $*$$ wit 4 lokos the strong way
pimp.gif

My only experience with them: I was on my third can and
sick.gif

Blue raspberry is disgusting. Grape and lemonade were okay, but I want to try the better flavors.

My only experience with them: I was on my third can and
sick.gif

Blue raspberry is disgusting. Grape and lemonade were okay, but I want to try the better flavors.

Originally Posted by 1000xCartel

"uuuggh, thats naasssty!"

OP is this from Miss Me?

laugh.gif
 yea.. joint is so easy to memorize.. my boys and i were reciting word for word during the 2nd listen. 

OP is this from Miss Me?

laugh.gif
 yea.. joint is so easy to memorize.. my boys and i were reciting word for word during the 2nd listen. 

Originally Posted by retro330

I dont mind it buth rather have a 40 of bud light.

yeah, except 24oz of four loko has 169.4% of the alcohol in that entire 40. not to mention all the friggin caffeine.

Originally Posted by retro330

I dont mind it buth rather have a 40 of bud light.

yeah, except 24oz of four loko has 169.4% of the alcohol in that entire 40. not to mention all the friggin caffeine.

Originally Posted by proper english

OP is this from Miss Me?

laugh.gif
I just hope that you miss me a l;ittle while I'm gooooonneeee.. Going to listen right now, been a while since I heard it

Originally Posted by proper english

OP is this from Miss Me?

laugh.gif
I just hope that you miss me a l;ittle while I'm gooooonneeee.. Going to listen right now, been a while since I heard it

they get the job done if you're trying to get bent quick. Don't like to drink them too much to often though, #%!# gotta be bad for you lol

they get the job done if you're trying to get bent quick. Don't like to drink them too much to often though, #%!# gotta be bad for you lol

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

2 Lemonades and it was
0a6155ed70ec4c027374a195ac8893529c2738c.gif
for me.

Appreciated.
pimp.gif
Truth
laugh.gif

And that's why I like it. 6 bucks total to get drunk.
If you can't such two of them down your a @$!%!.

Appreciated
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom