Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
It would've been nice to see him in theoutfit even in like a flash of his past scene or the first Xmen. But at this point I don't care too much.

How can yall say that costume isnt cool. Thats who wolverine is.
But yall love some batman and flash mask......
That wolverine mask wouldve been fire on him

How can yall say that costume isnt cool. Thats who wolverine is.
But yall love some batman and flash mask......
That wolverine mask wouldve been fire on him

I agree the mask would be fire. But Batman and Flash use it to hide their identity. CaptainAmerica uses his for protection...any legit reason for Logan to wear his?

Yall bugging. Clearly it's too late for Hugh Jackman but I want to see got damn superhero costumes on my live action superheroes in some capacity.

Apocalypse did it right with Scott and Kurt in the last scene.

Batman's BvS suit is pure sex.

Pretty much every MCU suit except for the trash Thor franchise is amazing. The MCU would make Wolverine and Dr. Doom work, like they would with Rouge and her jacket combo, Colussus and his suit, etc

Thats not you who said the mask looks stupid???
Lol

I didnt say you said it looked stupid either btw

That's exactly what I said....?

My ***** you know the difference between a mask and a costume right? A mask is part of a costume you understand right? You quote the post where I said the costumes looked good did not like the masks?

I swear I am concerned for some of y'all :lol:

That's exactly what I said....?

My ***** you know the difference between a mask and a costume right? A mask is part of a costume you understand right? You quote the post where I said the costumes looked good did not like the masks?

I swear I am concerned for some of y'all :lol:

Reading is fundamental NT please do more of it.

Damn son you on 100 this afternoon :lol:

Last edited:
4t0Ag0l.jpg

1. Tim Miller didn't write Deadpool, though I am to understand that the original test footage is his work? The writers, I presume, are still involved with the project so hope remains. The crux of any Deadpool movie is the jokes, after all. Pair it with good visuals and 2 could easily be another winner. Plus Ryan wouldn't let the sequel go to **** knowing his career is on the line.

2. How is this FOX's fault? :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom