Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
I wonder Jackman was happy he didn't have to get ripped again for this role? lol

It's not out of the question Charles caused it all. Scarlett Witch with her "no more mutants" depowered like 90% of mutants and caused more not to be born. I can definitely see them having Charles in that role. It's Fox. It's not like they care how lol.

Why not just say Scarlet Witch do it? They can use her.

Last edited:
It's not out of the question Charles caused it all. Scarlett Witch with her "no more mutants" depowered like 90% of mutants and caused more not to be born. I can definitely see them having Charles in that role. It's Fox. It's not like they care how lol.

Why not just say Scarlet Witch do it? They can use her.

Because Fox is stupid and they don't use characters well or completely forget about them when creating these movies.

They have the rights to all X-Men heroes and villains but constantly drop the ball.

Because Fox is stupid and they don't use characters well or completely forget about them when creating these movies.

They have the rights to all X-Men heroes and villains but constantly drop the ball.

And there it is. :lol:

And there it is.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If she's a clone and hasn't been subjected to Weapon X then they could be bone. HOWEVER we are leaving out one person who was associated with Pierce and the Reavers: Lady Deathstrike

View media item 2204857
And yes even tho we got her in X2, i never liked that version of her.

I need to to know everything there is to know about you avy RIGHT NOW!!!

Last edited:
So this is a different story than the one with the Hulk family? That storyline was pretty gruesome

Back
Top Bottom