Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
They were vague as hell but the movie seemed to be alluding that his adamantium skeleton was poisoning him.

Last edited:
They were vague as hell but the movie seemed to be alluding that his adamantium skeleton was poisoning him.

He outright said it. When speaking to science guy, he said your dad put this poison in me or something like that. But I wanted more focus on that as well besides oh poison, he's dying.

you need Fox to keep their piece of da Marvel world as a foil to Disney...

I love da fact that their making everything basically rated R..keeps da pressure on Disney to keep cranking out da hits.

think of it as da Monday night wars between WCW vs WWF generated da best wrestling of our lifetimes.
There's only been 2 rated R movies by them so far.

This is not pressure on Disney. If anything they've found an arena they can thrive in since most of their pg13 flicks suck as recent as last summer. If anything DCEU looking funny in the light with their extended rated R blu-ray editions.

Not to mention Feige explicitly said they don't need and won't make a rated R MCU cuz they've been making great high grossing movies without that gimmick.

They'll probably change their mind the day a rated R movie makes a billi :lol: Then they might come through with that Blade reboot.

Last edited:
R rating isn't a gimmick, some characters just thrive with that creative leisure, characters like DP and Wolverine....in the MCU characters like Punisher and Hulk, would probably be awesome with an R rating, imagine hulk crushing skulls :wow: or taring dudes in half...straight monster flick.

When I watched "Logan" the other night... Darn movie theatre turned the AC on strong during the final scene cuz I think I got some dust in my eye or something.

My theater was dusty around the same part. [emoji]128554[/emoji]

Y'all didn't like DoFP's? Thought it was better than all other Xmen movies especially Apocalypse! Movie was a let down. IMO

I loved the most recent X-trilogy in general. Wouldn't place any of them on my list of Top 5 comic book films though. Off the top of my head, The Dark Knight and Logan both get a spot. Other 3 would then be MCU films.

they make that reference in da comics & cartoons a ton of times.

it's because of his powers that he can sustain it.

This. Wolverine's powers are the reason he continues to survive Charles' psychic attacks. There was the big one that killed the X-MEN which drained his healing ability. Then there's probably dozens of other psychic attacks he has had to endure during his care of Charles being that we've seen 2-3 in the movie alone.

Wolverine would probably still look like a teen if it weren't for the adamantium. His powers are working 24/7 because of it and not getting a break. You add that with the battles as an X-MEN and fighting overall along with Charles' attacks and you see why his healing is depleted.

Last edited:
they make that reference in da comics & cartoons a ton of times.

it's because of his powers that he can sustain it.

This. Wolverine's powers are the reason he continues to survive Charles' psychic attacks. There was the big one that killed the X-MEN which drained his healing ability. Then there's probably dozens of other psychic attacks he has had to ensure during his care of Charles being that we've seen 2-3 in the movie alone.

Wolverine would probably still look like a teen if it weren't for the adamantium. His powers are working 24/7 because of it and not getting a break. You add that with the battles as an X-MEN and fighting overall along with Charles' attacks and you see why his healing is depleted.

I guess you do have to spell it out for people.

no way this was hughs last wolverine flick right? fox has to back up the money trucks right?

so it is safe to day:

best dc cbm - tdk
best marvel cbm - winter soldier
best fox cbm - logan

:nerd:

no way this was hughs last wolverine flick right? fox has to back up the money trucks right?

giphy.gif

if this was da NBA I'm throwing Hugh Jackman MAX player deal to stay, making sure he gets paid more then da Rock.

Last edited:

Naw Hugh has to leave. Fox did what they set out to do which is make sure Hugh's last movie is a good one.

But he has to leave.

Last edited:

Naw Hugh has to leave. Fox did what they set out to do which is make sure Hugh's last movie is a good one.

But he has to leave.

if the movie continues with the praise its getting and fox open the bank, i dont see how jackman turns that down. the quality has to be there for him to come back though. it took until the last movie but fox finally got it right (keep singer as far away as possible).

Just to be clear if he didn't have the adamantium put into his body he basically would live forever? So it's taken about 50 years for the adamantium to weaken him to the point he is in the movie now? If they made that way more clear it would of added a lot to the movie for me. Felt like I was waiting the whole movie for him to all of a sudden improve and become wolverine again. I didn't know/expect him to die in this movie..watching this movie just made me feel slightly old. Not necessarily the feels I want from a superhero movie. So, yeah 8/10. I definitely understand how people can give this a 10 though, no hate.

Jackman is done y'all why would he comeback after perfect ending like this? It be like Jordan wizards if he did

Jackman is done y'all why would he comeback after perfect ending like this? It be like Jordan wizards if he did

cause money and singer wasnt involved :nerd: would defintely like to see a deadpool / wolverine movie :wow: :nthat:

still think a wolverine x omega red movie would of been dope with mickey rourke as omega red :smokin

Back
Top Bottom