Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Sigh. Bet some of you guys would also want Kobe playing into his 50s and never letting that Lakers team rebuild properly.

Nothing lasts forever. Hugh did a good job and the movie was solid. But he wasn't even the star of his own show. Xavier was.

Patrick Stewart can act his pants off.

Last edited:
Sigh. Bet some of you guys would also want Kobe playing into his 50s and never letting that Lakers team rebuild properly.

Nothing lasts forever. Hugh did a good job and the movie was solid. But he wasn't even the star of his own show. Xavier was.

Patrick Stewart can act his pants off.

Would've been more of an argument if you said Laura. And let's be real, Batman wasn't the star of TDK. Scumbag Steve wasn't the star of TWS neither.

Laura was the second best part of the movie to me. Not a knock on Hugh. Like I said, he did a good job.

Also idk why you guys try to bait me with mentions of Cap. This is the fox thread [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
9 movies man 17 years, this movie saved the legacy of Wolverine and Hugh's portrayal of him. At some point Father Time gonna catch up to Jackman.

We got to move on y'all :lol:

Felt bad for the family, what a tough break.
Wolvie didn't even get to say bye to Chuck.

Also when Logan took the serum and went berserk and the music playing... goosebumps

Last edited:
Laura was the second best part of the movie to me. Not a knock on Hugh. Like I said, he did a good job.

Also idk why you guys try to bait me with mentions of Cap. This is the fox thread [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Not baiting. You can't throw shade and then say no shade lol. You definitely were trying to knock Wolverine saying he wasn't the star of his own movie lol, so in kind I reminded you that neither was Batman or Scumbag Rogers in films that are said to be the best of the genre.

Last edited:
85 mill opening domestic and 238 million worldwide. Days of future past opened to 262 million world wide and ended up around 750 million. Meaning Logan should be on track for 700+ million. Wasn't there a bet a while back about how much Logan would make

Just to be clear if he didn't have the adamantium put into his body he basically would live forever? So it's taken about 50 years for the adamantium to weaken him to the point he is in the movie now? If they made that way more clear it would of added a lot to the movie for me. Felt like I was waiting the whole movie for him to all of a sudden improve and become wolverine again. I didn't know/expect him to die in this movie..watching this movie just made me feel slightly old. Not necessarily the feels I want from a superhero movie. So, yeah 8/10. I definitely understand how people can give this a 10 though, no hate.

Not forever, since the healing factor doesn't stop aging in general. It just slows it down drastically. That holds true even before the Adamantium was placed into his body.

no way this was hughs last wolverine flick right? fox has to back up the money trucks right?

Naw Hugh has to leave. Fox did what they set out to do which is make sure Hugh's last movie is a good one.

But he has to leave.

if the movie continues with the praise its getting and fox open the bank, i dont see how jackman turns that down. the quality has to be there for him to come back though. it took until the last movie but fox finally got it right (keep singer as far away as possible).
I really think he's done outside of cameos like he's been doing.

X movies are too poorly written.

Deadpool has a lot going on. There is no script or plan for a movie with Wolverine. They're still trying to get the sequel and X-Force right.

Besides, I can see Jackman turning it down if he's hoping for a MCU offer :lol:

9 movies man 17 years, this movie saved the legacy of Wolverine and Hugh's portrayal of him. At some point Father Time gonna catch up to Jackman.

We got to move on y'all :lol:
Its one thing I've been thinking of that has me ticked. In 17 years, there should've been 6 Wolverine movies not just 3. It's just Origins was so **** there's a lot of years with tnothing doing :smh:

So did they explain how Wolverine aged mad fast all of a sudden or are you just supposed to ignore that part and enjoy the movie?
This probably isn't focused on enough in all Wolverine focused movies (should've been made clear in X2), adamantium is poison if injected inside someone. Its extremely toxic. The whole reason the weapon x program did it is cuz Logan had a healing factor that could resist the effects of the toxicity. Over time though since his healing factor isn't working @ 100% it'll age him a little faster. Constantly fighting recklessly and using the healing factor a lot (over centuries for him) also taxes the healing factor.

Also from what I'm reading powerful psychic attacks on the mind will also damage the healing factor and make Logan age a bit quicker.

so it is safe to day:

best dc cbm - tdk
best marvel cbm - winter soldier
best fox cbm - logan

:nerd:

I guess thats fair to say although I like civil war better than Winter Soldier. That's a true comic book film.

So did they explain how Wolverine aged mad fast all of a sudden or are you just supposed to ignore that part and enjoy the movie?

He's old just because of plot reasons. It doesn't really make sense. DOFP takes place in 2023, bruh is still going. I know Logan, which takes place in 2029, is apart of the new Apocalypse timeline but that still doesn't make sense on why this time he's aging so rapidly. I guess this time Stryker gave him B-Grade admantium.

I think it's best to look at this as a standalone from an alternate timeline. I will say I'm tired of the grim future the X-Men have in comics and film. Like damn, let them live.

I think it's best to look at this as a standalone from an alternate timeline. I will say I'm tired of the grim future the X-Men have in comics and film. Like damn, let them live.

I would look at it that way but its not in an alternate universe. And I mainly making the point that his aging so fast compared to how he aged before doesn't make sense. It's just the way it is in the film.

Trying to place this movie in any sort of shared universe is a disservice, just appreciate it as a stand alone, with scattered reference to past films.

This movie is the best marvel based movie made to date, not a single Marvel based movie can stand up to it, the closest thing would be Winter Soldier.

Honestly putting he Marvel label on it just seems innapropiate, this was a straight up drama, that just happens to have Wolverine in it....

One of the reviews I watched said that a good way to have paid homeage to fans and Wolverines suit, was during the scene when Logas carried Charles to bed in the farm and X-23 saw that, like if she closed her eyes and when she opened them for a second we saw him in his prime, in his suit carrying Prof X as that's the way she's always pictured him by reading the comics....come to think of it, the feels that would have brought would have probably put that over the TDK :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom