Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Not to mention nobody cared about Rachel. Her dumb*** character was a huge dent in the trilogy

When she slapped Bruce for wanting to murk the crime boss I wasn't ******* with her. I get that she's a DA and didn't want to be associated with a murder and she loved dude like a friend zoned lame, but bruh...

All I know is that the actress who played Rachel in The Dark Knight gave the weakest performance out of the entire cast. She's really only saved by the sudden way in which her character dies.

She was ugly. Glad she died
laugh.gif
 alonzomourning.gif

I think it's best to look at this as a standalone from an alternate timeline.
It'd be best for everyone to completely ignore every X movie except for Deadpool now.

This timeline talk doesn't matter. Fox isn't good at sensible continuity.

I will say I'm tired of the grim future the X-Men have in comics and film. Like damn, let them live.
One of the reasons I've soured on current X-Men comics.

That they keep mirroring race or sexuality or w/e group of others it sends the message that they will never win.
Yeah the time line was jacked up.. :rofl:

comic book time lines aren't anything to hold up as a standard... Spider-Man was in highschool for 20 years :lol:
Our time and comic time can't be paced equally, given an individual comic would come out on a monthly or bi-monthly basis and there are 365 days a story can take place.

Bruce, you're drunk
Might be an alcoholic.

Last edited:
Pretty much the only thing Fox has proven to me to be consistent on - with some misses - is casting. Even the FF reboot seemed to be casted well.

But damn they're terrible at everything else (in general) :lol:

I wonder how well received this movie would've been without the actors to elevate the writing.

Patrick Stewart should be considered for some type of award for this movie. I wouldn't even be mad.

Last edited:
LOGAN Berserker Rages His Way To A Massive $85.3 Million Domestic Debut; $237.8 Million Worldwide

Their latest offering, Logan, will mark longtime franchise star Hugh Jackman's final performance as the fan-favorite Wolverine and with the numbers now in, it sounds like his James Mangold-directed swan song is off to a phenomenal start, exceeding all early estimates with a massive $85.3 million domestic debut and an $152.5 million international launch for a worldwide sum of over $237.8 million, which makes it the biggest opener of the year so far.

The decision to utilize IMAX for one week only also paid off huge dividends as the film collected over $20.6 million worldwide from the premium format screens, which is the second-highest opening weekend ever for an R-rated film in IMAX, behind last year's Deadpool.

Internationally, Logan finished #1 in 80 of 81 markets, pulling in $46.3 million from China, $11.4 million from the United Kingdom, $8.2 million from South Korea, $8.17 million from Brazil, and $7.1 million from Russia. Its total worldwide collection makes it Fox's third-biggest opening ever overseas, behind X-Men: Days of Future Past and Avatar.

Just seen Logan, movie was [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

To think that's Da Gawds Jake Gyllenhal's sister :lol:

Dude took all the good genes and left her the scraps...lol

Finally saw it today. Gotta say it was amazing. The end put me in the feels. Didn't cry but def teary eyes lol. I understand the no post credit scene was still hoping for one

Last edited:
Stupid Fox
mean.gif

Coulda had 17yrs of greatness.
This is just the beginning.

Make a new franchise with Laura being the main character.
nerd.gif

Xmen is my fav. comicbook movies. I've never read the comics, but I'd assume there's way more stories to be told.

Finally saw it today. Gotta say it was amazing. The end put me in the feels. Didn't cry but def teary eyes lol. I understand the no post credit scene was still hoping for one
I ain't get tears or anything but definitely can see how people say it could've been a standalone movie, was basically loosely tied to other xmen movies. Hugh needs to come back for an encore man, best comic book role of all time

Back
Top Bottom