Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
There is another poster who puts a K wherever there should be a C. I think that's even more annoying.

Maybe it's because he's a blood and they want to pretend the letter "c" doesn't exist. I do remember he would mess up and still use the letter c in the middle of words.

I think ben baller typed like that too.

Anya Taylor-Joy as Magik and Maisie Williams as Wolfsbane Set to Star in 'X-Men' Spinoff 'New Mutants'

View media item 2432538
Fox’s long-awaited X-Men spinoff New Mutants is finally casting up.

Anya Taylor-Joy, the star of The Witch and Split, and Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams have signed on to star in the ensemble young adult superhero movie being directed by Josh Boone.

The movie is headed towards an early July start with a script by Boone and his writing partner, Knate Gwaltney. Simon Kinberg and Karen Rosenfelt are producing.

New Mutants, created by Chris Claremont and Bob McLeod, was the first X-Men comic spinoff, launched in the early 1980s as the franchise began two decades of dominating the comic book industry.

The pic will focus on the angst-driven adventures of a diverse group of teens that include Native American Danielle Moonstar, Scots girl Wolfsbane, Brazilian ladies man Sunspot, a Kentuckian code-named Cannonball and Russian teen Magik. Also in the mix will be an alien named Warlock.

Taylor-Joy will play Magik, a girl who has learned sorcery and uses teleportation discs to travel. She is also the sister of Colossus, an X-Man who appeared in Deadpool.

Williams will play Wolfsbane, a girl struggling to reconcile her religious beliefs with her power to turn into a wolf.

Boone has been eyeing the actresses since last year but was only able pull the trigger on them once the movie was greenlighted earlier this year. New Mutants has a release date of April 13, 2018.

Fox is making serious efforts to find ethnically appropriate actors, conducting wide searches for a Native American to play Moonstar and a South American for Sunspot.

Last edited:
[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] Just Acknowledge Magik's Relation To Colossus, One Of My Biggest Gripes With The Movies Is How They've Always Ignored The Family Ties Between Characters

Why can't they just roll with New mutants and stop with the og xmen for while

You got cable and deadpool og characters from New Mutants and they introduced a few kids in Logan who are member's of the team.

Thats it now you got a new storylines and rebooted.

No more singer x men

Is Jamie Chung playing Blink?

Curious to see which characters from the X-Universe show up here. Is this within the same universe as Legion?

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] Just Acknowledge Magik's Relation To Colossus, One Of My Biggest Gripes With The Movies Is How They've Always Ignored The Family Ties Between Characters
laugh.gif
 I wouldn't be surprised if Fox doesn't acknowledge this.

Is Jamie Chung playing Blink?

Curious to see which characters from the X-Universe show up here. Is this within the same universe as Legion?

Yah she is playing Blink.

Polaris and Thunderbird are in the show too.

Last edited:
we had Lady Deathstrike. The Blob, Toad, Pyro, Magneto, Sabertooth, Sebastian Shaw, Mystique, Azazel, Apocalypse. Juggernaut, hell even Phoenix.

Yet no Sinster and he could be easily the most simple to protray given the right actor. Get Cranston for Sinster, give him a John Travolta hair piece and we Gucci fam.

:rofl:

funny enough, Cranston has shown interest in playing Sinister

they'll probably still butcher the look though

X-MEN: DARK PHOENIX - Michael Fassbender Reportedly Returning As Magneto, Won't Appear In NEW MUTANTS

While the future of 20th Century Fox's X-Men franchise was a little unclear after the release of X-Men: Apocalypse, the studio finally confirmed their next three films last month as Deadpool 2, New Mutants, and X-Men: Dark Phoenix last month. The first two films have already begun casting, while Dark Phoenix has been rather silent, though many have assumed it will be continuing where Apocalypse left off with its cast. A prior report from THR also made mention that James McAvoy would return as Professor Xavier for Dark Phoenix, but would remain absent for Josh Boone's New Mutants.

Now, according to MTV's Josh Horowitz, we will also be seeing Michael Fassbender suit up as the Master of Magnetism at least one more time in X-Men: Dark Phoenix, though an appearance in New Mutants also won't be in the cards. "Want to know Fassbender's X-MEN future? Bet big on him appearing in DARK PHOENIX but not NEW MUTANTS. Oh, I just saw Michael Fassbender BTW," Horotwitz wrote on Twitter.

Last edited:
No reason to watch this in black & white :lol:

It is a good way to get more money out of ppl though.

Last edited:
I mean pay to see it but overall there's much to be said about replay value.

I've seen Logan twice and really don't have the urge to see it again. I'd need to give it a long break before I revisit it. Maybe forget a few things.

It doesn't feel like a new experience just cuz it's black and white. Its more like something I'll catch parts of when it ends up on HBO and FX/Fox movie channel.

Last edited:
Tdogg keeping the hope alive :lol:

T, why you active in this thread but not in the mcu thread? You haven't said a word about GotG 2 :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom