Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
No to banshee, but I've always been a fan of Deadpool ad Siryn's relationship. That would be cool. Also who has the rights for Typhoid Mary? What about T-Ray? Just throwing ideas out there.

I thought we'd get at least a T-Ray reference in the first movie. Thought his name would be on the board of the "Deadpool". I think Marvel has Typhoid Mary. Not 100% sure tho

NEW MUTANTS Details Revealed; Will Be A Horror Movie With No Superhero Costumes

New Mutants has been in the works for a while now and Entertainment Weekly has today revealed the first details about what's to come in the X-Men spinoff. According to their sources, the PG-13 release will delve into how teenage mutants are most dangerous to themselves and others during their teenage years, while a brief synopsis revealed by one of the site's sources says: "Held in a secret facility against their will, five new mutants have to battle the dangers of their powers, as well as the sins of their past. They aren’t out to save the world — they’re just trying to save themselves."

However, here's where things get really interesting; director Josh Boone tells the site that he plans on taking New Mutants to some very unique places. "We are making a full-fledged horror movie set within the X-Men universe. There are no costumes. There are no supervillains. We’re trying to do something very, very different."

Boone was quick to point out that the work of Chris Claremont and Bill Sienkiewicz has heavily inspired his take on the property for what he describes as, "a darker and more surreal and impressionistic X-Men series than we’d ever seen before. It felt like Stephen King meets John Hughes. We made a comic book with what our vision of the series would be. We love that Fox wants to make all these different X-Men spinoffs as drastically different as they can."

Rosario Dawson's NEW MUTANTS Role Revealed; Storm Confirmed Not To Appear

Rosario Dawson is in talks to join the X-Men spinoff “New Mutants” for Fox and Marvel as Dr. Cecilia Reyes.

“New Mutants” is in pre-production and has been set for an April 13, 2018, opening. “The Fault in Our Stars” director Josh Boone is helming “New Mutants” from a script he co-wrote with Knate Lee about teenage superheroes-mutants.

Dr. Cecilia Reyes serves as a mentor for the superheroes. Her character has the ability to generate an invisible bio-field around herself.

It's also confirmed that James McAvoy's Professor X and Alexandra Shipp's Storm are not in the script, hence why the former won't be taking on that leadership role here.

Last edited:
I think that title still belongs to Zaldana.

GotG x 2
Star Trek x 3
Losers

Last edited:
I mean her resume is impressive too.

MiB2
Defenders
Sin City
Clerks
+ numerous voice acting in DC animated films

No costumes and a Horror story? Yeah, that sounds just like the original source material :smh: .

I was really looking forward to this movie as the New Mutants were one of my favorite teams when I was growing up. Fox always gotta Fox.....

Why is this so difficult?
View media item 2445364

Last edited:
[h1]X-23 Unlikely to Join New Mutants or X-Men Movies[/h1]
mean.gif

http://screenrant.com/new-mutants-x-men-dark-phoenix-laura-x-23/

New mutants was poised to be trash but Fox actually outdid what I expected with that description. Just horrible.

This is why they should NOT have used her in a future storyline. Unless she travels back in time, its no way to use her in the present day X-Universe.

I never expected her to be in the X men films. I did think she would be in the New Mutants film. It makes sense for her to be.

Can't really say my hopes were dashed with that New Mutants description. Not surprised it reads like crap.

There's a slim angle to capitalize on the property and it involves Magik and Moonstar being at the forefront. The horror genre does not involve that.

Anyway, it is apparent that the name "New Mutants" always been whack right?

This is why they should NOT have used her in a future storyline. Unless she travels back in time, its no way to use her in the present day X-Universe.

I never expected her to be in the X men films. I did think she would be in the New Mutants film. It makes sense for her to be.
Not really.

It only makes sense if you're thinking of her as the next generation of mutants in a new mutant team.

X-23 has no relation to the New Mutants in the comics at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom