Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
I mean he is a screenwriter so it makes sense from his perspective... I would say the same **** if I were in that profession.

Or do better.. maybe if fox made better movies, they'd be getting at least a bill for every xmen film

So true..but like everything else in this thing called life, easier said than done.

They have a ton of material to pick and choose from.. these dudes decided that stuff wasn't good enough for them

No one was asking for these dudes to reinvent the wheel.. just adapt the damn thing, where practical make changes

Get people who at least like the subject matter or character(s), like with deadpool

I would blame the studio more than the writers. They could have written some good stuff but the higher ups were like naw, we need scripts that suck since that is the fox standard.

Netflix will be fine. They just have to keep the original content coming.

Netflix will be fine. They just have to keep the original content coming.

yup.. they keep pushing their own original content, they'll be good.. kevin spacey mess hurts, but they obviously got other huge properties

:smh: Or Disney just keeps winning, and steamrolling everything in it's path to eventually consume netflix as well.

yup.. they keep pushing their own original content, they'll be good.. kevin spacey mess hurts, but they obviously got other huge properties
Curious how much money they lost or will lose since Spacey's Al Gore movie was cancelled, when the film was already in Post Production.

I can appreciate a company taking action against assault, all that seems way overboard though given the nature of the act and the timeline.

netflix pushes out so much original movies and shows now, especially a lot of international stuff. I only get interested and watch maybe 25-30% of it though.

That's a good amount. The more original content they have, the less they have to spend to have all the other stuff on there

Netflix is planning on spending 8 billion on original content

To put it into perspective Disney spent 4 billion on SW

They spent a ridiculous amount of money making foreign original content. Their goal was to get more international subscribers and it worked out for them. If they keep upping prices i’d def cancel.

Back
Top Bottom