• Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
X-Men animated series >>> X-Men films.

This is something of a cop-out. Spider-Man 90s >>>>>>>> Spider-Man Homecoming; Batman TAS >>>>> TDK; etc

You can't say much about other MCU films because most of the MCU's current superstars were B-grade heroes at best who didn't deserve their own shows, and I'm including Iron Man here

batman the animated series is the greatest adaption of batman all time. so ahead of its time.

Is BTAS the one where the joker beat Robin to death with the crowbar?
That was shocking to watch as a youth...
Spider-Man series was legit as well, put me on to comic books characters all over.

I dunno if it was the last season of btas or the justice league cartoon but I remember the animation style of some of the batman villains got bad.

Yup. For the people who are hoping that the X-men film rights revert back to Marvel... give it up...

Fox will do everything to keep it...which is unfortunate for a certain amount of fans..

So, Sit Tight & Wait It Out Lol, They'll Be Cooking Out Great, A+ X-Men Movies Eventually :rolleyes

I don't even want Marvel to get the rights to the X-Men back.

I just want Fox to get smart and take the franchise away from Kinberg, the Donners, and for Singer never to direct another X-Men movie again.

X-Men in the MCU would just take away from all of the b and c listers they're making great films for.

I don't even want Marvel to get the rights to the X-Men back.

I just want Fox to get smart and take the franchise away from Kinberg, the Donners, and for Singer never to direct another X-Men movie again.

X-Men in the MCU would just take away from all of the b and c listers they're making great films for.
giphy-1.gif

Best Post Yet From The Mater Of Zik In This Thread

I've said it before :lol:

Back when I had hope, I also would talk about all the potential they were squandering with the X-Men. Even when I had hope for the F4 I could see ways for both to exist in the same universe and the story potential despite there not being a lot of interaction in the comics.

But alas...

Last edited:
They could still do a F4 and X-men crossover. It'll be trash but it's something they can do

Yesterday (Oct. 31) was the 25th anniversary of the X-Men animated series making its debut.

Reactions: sb
easily top 3 animated series ever

I don't think it ever released in bluray but I think it's due after BTAS next year

I remember watching it and thinking Morph ain't deserve to go out like that though even though that's the only reason they put him in the show.

Back
Top Bottom