Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Made him a bad guy and used him to just throw him away.
tenor.gif
Easily a top 5 NT gif

Cats Are Convinced Disney Can Do No Wrong & Can Do Any & Everything Better Than Fox Can
Guardians 2 Was Trash, Spider-Man Was Aiight, Thor Was Trash, That’s MCU In 2017 Not Including The TV Stuff
Log off, you're obviously drunk.

wtf? why Multiple Man?
Well it is James Franco.

I'm not mad at this.
More White Superheroes! Yessssss!
The X-Men franchise has exactly one black character that has some potential to hold down a solo film.

They have zero Asian (real Asians not that Psylocle bull ****), Latino, etc. characters that could warrant one.

They simply appropriate and push the white mutants. They've done better in lgbt representation.

Last edited:
Disney Groupies In Full Force. Convinced A Movie Is Gonna Be Terrible Based Off Some Names :lol:
MCU Put Duds Out This Year & After Thor :smh: & How They Handled Those “Big Bads” No Faith In IWar Living Up To The Hype (I Hope I Am Wong Tho) But Y’all Keep Sipping That Disney Cool-Aid

We're confused at where did this come from. Like of all the X-Men characters we're getting a Jaime Madrox solo film. Next were going to get a Glob Hermann solo.

It def came way out of left field. We might be getting to the point where studios are going to start doing deeper cut characters. First Morbius, now Madrox. I ain't mad though. I'm kind of excited to see them. :lol:

Sony Pictures Now Said To Be In Talks With Fox

A new report reveals that Sony Pictures may now be interested in acquiring the company, a surprising move but one which makes perfect sense thinking about it.

The Washingon Post reveals that Fox has only been informally approached by Sony and that means talks are in the very early stages. Bear in mind that the studio has been struggling for a while in terms of output and after losing the James Bond franchise, Sony could do with gaining a lot of new IPs.

Lizzy Caplan Joining Channing Tatum in ‘Gambit’

Lizzy Caplan is in talks to join the cast of “Gambit,” Variety has learned. The “Masters of Sex” star will play the female lead in the superhero movie. Details of her part are being kept under wraps.

The X-Men spinoff stars Channing Tatum as Gambit, a ragin’ Cajun whose ability to control kinetic energy enables him to weaponize playing cards and other projectiles. He’s also pretty handy with a bō staff. In the comics, Gambit was a member of the Thieves Guild before joining the X-Men. “Pirates of the Caribbean” director Gore Verbinski will slide behind the camera on the film. It’s eyeing a Feb. 14, 2019 debut. Fox is releasing the film as part of its continued expansion of the cinematic mutant universe.

James Franco Confirms MULTIPLE MAN Involvement; Seems To Suggest That The X-MEN Spin-Off Will Be "Hard R"

During an interview with THR, the actor confirmed his involvement, while also suggesting that they'd be aiming for the more adult-oriented rating:

“I don’t know how much I can say. But I will say I am producing and performing in it. It’s early stages. I think probably what I can say is, like anything, there’s a need to develop more.

Our bottom line MO is, how can we push this into new ground? A little bit, but still make it entertaining? [But] what I love about what Simon Kinberg and Fox and the X-Men people have done with Deadpool and Logan — it took a while to get there, maybe 10 years — but they are going to go hard R. And we’re going to take this superhero thing and really just push it into a new genre. So we’re working with Simon Kinberg on an X-Men property.”

Maybe Franco is a fan of the character?

Fox probably gave him a blank check and said "make a superhero movie of your choosing".

Honestly though, maybe Fox has found their niche with R-rated CBMs?

Back
Top Bottom