• Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
^^ That still looks horrible :lol:

Fassbender's Magneto and Psylocke were the only costumes that fit the bill for me.

should have used this in DoFP
First-Class-Magneto.jpg

^^ That still looks horrible :lol:

Fassbender's Magneto and Psylocke were the only costumes that fit the bill for me.

I wasn't saying use that rough photoshop job version, just the fact that they had something good with First Class Uniforms and it should've been a home run getting Logan into something more in essence of his comic look. Even if just a nod to the fans.

I wasn't saying use that rough photoshop job version, just the fact that they had something good with First Class Uniforms and it should've been a home run getting Logan into something more in essence of his comic look. Even if just a nod to the fans.

No I totally get where you're coming from. Just saying that rendition of his suit is horrible and is tricky to make nice while paying homage to his original suit. X-Men costumes are tricky because we all grew up with Jim Lee character designs/Animated Series, which don't translate well onto the big screen. The franchise needs a similar costume designer who did Captain America.

Super Power Beat Down pulled off this Wolverine, I am sure plenty of Hollywood costume designer could pull it off well too.
6bde50c4e3638adf307f607d7140c54f.jpg

you also got to keep in mind that Ironhead this Apocalypse design was presented to Singer and he decided to go for what he used in the film, which was also cast from Oscar Isaacs head, same studios that worked at Civil War

ironhead_studios_tested_interview_1.jpg

really not sure why but Singer just hates the XMen costumes for some reason despite Apocalypse ending with the group with a more comic accurate gear

I do think costume plays a part in how some view CBMs, while it wouldn't improve the plot, it would have at least pulled a few childhood child strings to see that on the big screen and some on the fence might find the film more favorable.

Like JL got a handful of favorable reviews from NTers that might be on the fence but chances are those would be turned had those guys wore black leather bound gears.

What's the word on the next X-Men film? Are they gonna rock the fits they wore at the end of Apocalypse?

Kinsberg took over so we'll see but Cyke does have an updated visor which looks to be more comicbook accurate than just some Oakleys. There actually hasn't been much leak from this film and even the plot has been kept a secret outside of the main title.
new-x-men-dark-phoenix-photos-show-cyclops-new-visor.jpg

Most DC films are in front of green screens and in studios but there seems to be leaks on every single damn bad thing that happens on the film. If the dude that fetches coffee gets a paper cut and it gets reported that DC is a mess :rofl:

Most DC films are in front of green screens and in studios but there seems to be leaks on every single damn bad thing that happens on the film. If the dude that fetches coffee gets a paper cut and it gets reported that DC is a mess :rofl:

Thats cause people have a hard on for hating DC. So they be on their Scientology steez to get info.

The classic Wolverine costume might be the hardest costume to bring to life on the big screen, but I'm sure Marvel studios could manage it

Fox doesn't even try, with any of it

*edit

I forget about the Deadpool movies

nah, Wolverines gear is easy outside of the his mask which really makes little sense in real life but most of his costumes can be done without a mask (even if you pull the mask back like a hood)
latest
2006-10-12_101521_Wolverine_Unmasked.jpg

Ultimates Wolverine would have been real easy
Ultwolv.jpg

Super Power Beat Down pulled off this Wolverine, I am sure plenty of Hollywood costume designer could pull it off well too.
6bde50c4e3638adf307f607d7140c54f.jpg

you also got to keep in mind that Ironhead this Apocalypse design was presented to Singer and he decided to go for what he used in the film, which was also cast from Oscar Isaacs head, same studios that worked at Civil War

ironhead_studios_tested_interview_1.jpg

really not sure why but Singer just hates the XMen costumes for some reason despite Apocalypse ending with the group with a more comic accurate gear

dude had this to work with but went with the ivan ooze version of apocalypse.

Agreed. The mask for Wolverine is the hardest to pull off. It looks weird in real life.
However, this rendition wasn't too bad. They could have pulled this off too.

sm6CZXwwn80nf4l93W6Uqdfeg6NxGEr-NTnmdf3srvk.jpg

yah I am sure they had some concepts of the mask looking and working well but the directors just seem real against it

nah, Wolverines gear is easy outside of the his mask which really makes little sense in real life but most of his costumes can be done without a mask (even if you pull the mask back like a hood)
latest
2006-10-12_101521_Wolverine_Unmasked.jpg

Ultimates Wolverine would have been real easy
Ultwolv.jpg

yup.. if they did decide to use the mask, i'd say tone it down alot.. follow TDK style, could even come up with some BS functional purposes for the top portion or whatever

BP's design would also be something they could piggyback off of

he did have a hand in the franchise to an extent, he was the associate producer for the first XMen film and pretty much the reason they gave Jackman that hairdo

Tone down the ears. Or get rid of the ears altogether and Wolverine costume is a lot easier to bring to life.

Fox directors are a bunch of lames for not even trying after 15 years

I would have even gone with this in one of the flashbacks from origins :lol:
6a00d8345158e369e201156f749e38970c-pi

or the bandana mask
wolv-bigcostume8.jpg

i'd piggyback off of the designs for these:
5044342-0846122827-48352.jpg

black-panther-civil-war-1009545-1280x0.jpg

christian-bale-in-the-dark-knight-rises-2012-movie-image-2-600x399.jpg

could make it sort of a helmet thing separate from the costume like cap's:
captain_america_by_namine24-daj9wcg.jpg

Back