• Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Gore Verbinski is not directing the Gambit movie now :smh: :lol:

Gambit was supposed to start shooting in March.

DTSgvydW0AEKVL7.jpg:large

:lol: @ Gore pulling out of directing Gambit.

And he's an actually good director especially if you want it to do well in the box office.

Tatum eventually is gonna have to give up by the time this switches over to Disney. I really feel like Fox don't even want to make the movie anymore.

GAMBIT Has Been Delayed Until Summer 2019 For A Very Unexpected Reason

When it was revealed last night that Gambit has been pushed back from February 14th, 2019, to June 7th, 2019, most of us assumed that it was because the Marvel movie had lost its third director in the form of Gore Verbinski. Well, while that's no doubt played a role in this delay, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed that the decision actually boiled down to the movie's tone. What are we talking about?

Well, while Gambit is going to revolve around a heist, the trade notes that it will have "a heavy comedic tone" and the studio believes that it will play better to audiences in the summer. That doesn't make a whole lot of sense when Deadpool came out in February but there was way more hype around that.

So, Gambit is a comedy then! Channing Tatum is arguably at his best in those types of movies (just look at 21 Jump Street) but it's sort of a shame to hear this as a more serious tone definitely wouldn't have hurt the spinoff. Time will tell whether or not it's R-Rated but this summer release date and a star like Tatum could mean that Fox is looking to appeal to the family audience.

I really hate this is happening to my favorite X-Men Character. How come this couldn’t happen to somebody that’s trash like Iceman or Angel .

Deadpool 2 Trailer comes Valentines Day

Collider reveals that the first trailer for Deadpool 2 will be attached to Black Panther on February 16th. Of course, for those of you waiting to see it arrive online, you're probably anxious to know when Fox will actually debut it and we have news on that as well. Apparently, the current plan is for it to arrive on Valentine's Day (that's the fourteenth), the same day the first Deadpool hit theaters back in 2016.

The site adds that the trailer will indeed include Josh Brolin's Cable, a sign that we'll finally get a proper look at the character - played by Josh Brolin - in action.

Zim God is coming back to CBM's. He's going to score Dark Phoenix! :wow: :pimp:

Hans Zimmer Returning to Superhero Movies With 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix'

Two years after retiring from the superhero business, Hans Zimmer is set to make his return to the genre.

Zimmer will score director Simon Kinberg’s upcoming X-Men: Dark Phoenix later this year.

Zimmer announced in March 2016 that he wouldn’t be working on any more superhero movies after Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, saying that after so long inside the genre, he’d had his fill. “I did Batman Begins with Chris [Nolan] 12 years ago, so The Dark Knight Trilogy might be three movies to you, to me it was 11 years of my life," he said, adding that BvS “was very hard for me to do, to try to find new language.

Apparently, the chance to relax did wonders. Dark Phoenix star Evan Peters revealed the news on MTV's Happy Sad Confused podcast, immediately adding, “I don’t know if I was supposed to say that or not.”

Zimmer, fresh off an Oscar nomination for Nolan's Dunkirk, steps into the shoes of John Ottman, who composed the score for both 2016’s X-Men: Apocalypse and its predecessor, X-Men: Days of Future Past and is working on the Queen biopic Bohemian Rhapsody.

Fox's X-Men: Dark Phoenix is set to open Nov. 2.

Source: https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...ero-movies-scoring-x-men-dark-phoenix-1078456

If it isn't a Christopher Nolan or Ridley Scott film, I don't really check for Zimmer like that.

We honestly don't know what we will be getting

Back
Top Bottom