Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
I'm with team it's going to Ben trash as well.

I did enjoy DOFP, but they always bringing mutants in and out. Need a real team.

I'm never in this thread

X-men First Class was solid, Days of Future Past was fantastic, Apocalypse was stupid, I walked out halfway through the movie to meet up with this chick for drinks. That is all.

Looking forward to this franchise rebooting and joining the rest of the MCU, see you guys in a couple years

Nah Man, It’s A Fox Movie, Gotta Jump On The Hate Train For Some Reason :rolleyes
tenor.gif

Doom solo film still in the works :lol:

Noah Hawley Confirms DOCTOR DOOM Script Is Being Worked On

“I’m still writing [Doom] and it’s really fun and exciting. It’s its own movie. I feel like those [superhero] movies often work best when you marry genres. Captain America: Winter Soldier, I thought was a great marrying of a Cold War movie and a comic book movie. And this has its own alchemy of genre that I am really excited about. It won’t be surreal. I’m not trying to do that, but it’s going to tell me what it wants to be on some level. You have a character in Doctor Doom who uses magic, so the movie should be magical on some level. It’s all an exploration that I’m going through.”

Fox is trying to get as much out of the rights before time is up lol.

It would be cool if the end of Dark Phoenix had a tie-in to the MCU where the gauntlet begins affecting other universes.

But I'm not sure if that would mess up transaction lol.

Doom solo film still in the works :lol:
Well its not clear who Feige or Iger will get rid of as far as producers who are currently at 21st Century Fox studios (hopefully the Donners and Kinberg are gone) so at least Hawley who is a terrific writer and creator may be able to sell the idea of a villain movie for the MCU.

A Dr. Doom movie being the MCU's first solo villain movie could work.

Also Hawley is the creator and writer for Legion, the only show Marvel t.v. saw fit to rock with Fox on. Disney is getting the entire FX network as well. Feige might want to work with him or told to at least hear dude's pitch out.

Looks like Ashton Kutcher is gonna have to choose between being Reed or Doom :nerd:

But either way, I forgot where I read it but despite this sale going down Fox still has to run the business as if they're not selling for the next 18 to 24 months. So they're going to keep putting new shows and movies in to production until the sale is final and approved.

Hope they fast track these films just cause ... just to see the outrage in this thread...

:rofl:
If they make these films, there will be outrage lol

I just want them to stay pat with finishing up current projects only and not making any new ones until Marvel takes over. How hard is that?

Also, personally since this sale is going down (and I'm confident it will be finalized) I don't care what Fox does. Let them experiment all they want like Sony is doing.

Won't matter in 2020.

A lot of these ppl are basically working to keep/get jobs with Disney.

Fox wants to make Marvel's job even harder. :smh:

Going to take a lot to get the casual movie goers to not see these characters as lame.

Back
Top Bottom