Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Not surprised, first deadpool, doesn't have any replay value to me . It's only good the first time. They'd seriously have to up the ante by throwing him in the mcu or the X-men to get me in a theater to watch a sequel. First movie was dope, but haven't watched it since that Valentine's Day weekend

If Deadpool 2 is that bad these other films definitely aren't happening.

Give up the rights before you do further damage to these characters.

Yeah, I have no expectations for Deadpool 2 and the next X-Men. I couldn't even finish Apocalypse.

*Kanye shrug* to DP2 potentially being bad.

Never was a huge fan.

Who was the movie screened to? An audience or execs?
Not surprised, first deadpool, doesn't have any replay value to me . It's only good the first time. They'd seriously have to up the ante by throwing him in the mcu or the X-men to get me in a theater to watch a sequel. First movie was dope, but haven't watched it since that Valentine's Day weekend
CO-SIGN

Man Fox really dropped the ball on DP man!? With Cable! I hope to at least see DP crack a joke about Brolin playing both Cable and Thanos...

DX4UO5UW0AEKKHh.jpg

So was the Conrad dude is lying about the movie? Did Fox make others discredit him? Will the movie build on the critical and commercial success of the first one? Find out on the next episode of Fox Marvel Movies!!!!

I'm thinking Conrad was telling the truth and Fox and Co. are trying to do damage control.

Look at The New Mutants, which was supposed to be out next month, but got pushed back until next year.

'Deadpool 2' Outscores Original in Test Screenings and Reshoot Added Secret Cameo

The film earned a 98 in one of its final tests, and completed six days of reshoots last month.

The Fox film received as high as 98 in recent test screenings, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

Deadpool 2, which stars Ryan Reynolds, has been tested three times, with the scores for the first two screenings coming in at 91 and 97. The final test, which occurred in Dallas, tested two separate cuts simultaneously, which scored a 98 and a 94. The 98-scoring cut is the version the team is using, a source with direct knowledge told THR .

The crew attended the final screenings in Dallas, and a source in the audience of that 98 screening describing the environment to THR as being electric and akin to watching the Super Bowl.

It's worth noting the highest test screening the original Deadpool received was a 91, according to insiders.

Deadpool 2 underwent re-shoots — six days worth last month in Vancouver — to add more of what test screen audiences enjoyed. That's three days fewer than those done for 2016's Deadpool. There was also two hours worth of work recently in Los Angeles for a secret cameo.

Back
Top Bottom