• Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Last edited:
Asian girl is like GoGo from Kill Bill.

2r2yd5u.gif

it's probably far fetch to hope Hugh being back but since this is going to be their last run at Fox and seems like he might consider going back once the XMen can interact with the Avengers makes it at least a possibility at this point

wouldn't be surprised if it's just Psylocke of Jean and Cyclops as a nod to Cables parents

may even be Gambit...

X-Men: Dark Phoenix has been delayed until February 2019 and The New Mutants have been moved (again) to August 2019.

The New Mutants was supposed to be released next month.

Whatever :lol:

I mean Kinberg is a terrible idea guy and first time director. Not surprised. Lowest of low expectations

As for New Mutants, they had a cool concept making the movie a horror flick but I bet they're either re-thinking that or they did a ****ty job the first go around and want to get it right.

Last edited:
Maybe disney is tweaking a few things for the better.
That's what I wish. But I think RFX that could void the deal if Disney had any input with Fox's current movie plans?

I hope these re-shoots are scenes that connect everyone within the Multi-verse. But I doubt it.

New Mutants Reshoots Could Be Almost Half the Movie

It’s now being reported that The New Mutants could result in almost half the movie being re-filmed, in an effort to add characters and make the whole thing scarier.

Comic Book is reporting that the reshoots are indeed meant to make The New Mutants scarier and more of a proper horror film (with mutants). Apparently, director Josh Boone was happy with his cut but the studio wanted something that was even more tonally unique for the X-Men movie franchise, a la Deadpool and Logan. As such, the film is now undergoing more extensive reshoots and it’s speculated that as much as 50% of the project will have been redone, by the time that the reshoots are complete.

Along with the film being made scarier, the reshoots will add at least one new character, possibly two. These won’t be small parts either, as the report indicates they will be part of the movie throughout – thus the major reshoots.

https://screenrant.com/new-mutants-movie-reshoots-changes/

Back
Top Bottom