Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Idk man, but Days of future past holds pretty good re-watch value...I think it was a solid film, I think Fassbender/McAvoy have out out performances unmatched by any MCU character besides Hiddleston....I think the story in DOFP held its own considering the messy events they are trying to salvage, I think where FOX has always fallen short is character design, at least with DOFP and First class which to me have been solid films....the previous Xmen films had plenty issues...acting, writing, character design...but these were all pre MCU so we can't really knock them for not nailing the formula....but they've improved since. If only they used the source material to have legit dope character designs, give Logan a more classic look would make a ton of fans fall in love...hopefully AOA appears to have taken notes from Marvel with the costumes as they are getting closer to the comic book look.

Acting wise tho...Xmen has far more talent than MCU

Finally someone sees the light that is DoFP :pimp:

NYCC 2015: BRYAN CRANSTON REVEALS THE MARVEL VILLAIN HE WANTS TO PLAY

Remember how Bryan Cranston recently said he'd like to play a "nasty" Marvel villain? He just revealed who he has in mind.

During a panel for his new show SuperMansion at New York Comic-Con - moderated by IGN's Eric Goldman - Cranston revealed he'd like to play Mr. Sinister.

"What do you think?" he asked the crowd, which preceded to go wild.

The cut’s a little long right now, but I think it’s going to be a longer X-Men movie. The X-Men movies I usually I keep under two hours, but this one I may actually let be a longer movie because it’s sort of a wrap-up of six movies. It’s kind of a wrap up of X-Men 1, 2, 3, First Class, Days of Future Past, and there’s even an homage at the end, a scene. Its going to get spoiled because they decided to use it in the trailer which comes out in like six months, but it’s a really cool trailer. But it’s kind of a wrap up of six movies. So, it might run a little bit long.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...longer-run-time-for-x-men-apocalypse#/slide/1

:smh: gonna have to avoid the trailers now

A wrap up of all the X-films? I wonder if something big is going to happen to the X-Men universe at the end of Apocalypse.

I still get juiced when I watch that DOFP trailer using the Inception theme.
laugh.gif

How can it be a wrap up of all the films when all but two of them are supposed to have been wiped from continuity? Brain damaged Fox.

Maybe because 3/4ths of the original X-Men cast has been replaced?

"Wrap up" ="The first 3 movies are still canon"

Last edited:
How can it be a wrap up of all the films when all but two of them are supposed to have been wiped from continuity? Brain damaged Fox.

Maybe because 3/4ths of the original X-Men cast has been replaced?

"Wrap up" ="The first 3 movies are still canon"

That ending with Jean Grey being at the Mansion makes me think that X3 didn't happen.

Honestly I think if they didn't show that Logan waking up in the future with the happy ending it would have made the timeline/reboot less confusing but would have left people disheartened

Chill the ending of DOFP was perfect....joint was very touching.

lol it is its why I said that if they would have taken it off it would have left people disheartened not to know what happen to our heroes.

Last edited:
Is it funny that this is how the x-men comics work to some extent? Time Travel is rampant with them and all messed up

i'm still kind of bummed out because when the Apocalypse talk started they (Kinberg iirc) were implying they would run parallel timelines and do cross dimensional ****

i'm still kind of bummed out because when the Apocalypse talk started they (Kinberg iirc) were implying they would run parallel timelines and do cross dimensional ****

That would be cool and would kill all of the you don't know the timeline cause they both exist.

X3 and wolverine 1 aren't cannon to any timeline. Not explained in the movies but singer made that announcement a while back. Remove those movies from your brain.

The rest of the movies are in one damaged timeline or another.

Still doesn't make sense that "The wolverine" is still canon when X3 and Wolverine arent.

Last edited:
Chill the ending of DOFP was perfect....joint was very touching.

Except now we think everything is happy whenever that is..

Which would be after the events of what is going to take place in the next movie

X3 and wolverine 1 aren't cannon to any timeline. Not explained in the movies but singer made that announcement a while back. Remove those movies from your brain.

The rest of the movies are in one damaged timeline or another.

Still doesn't make sense that "The wolverine" is still canon when X3 and Wolverine arent.

The creators don't even understand their own timeline :lol:

That's how bad it is :rofl:

Last edited:
People still confused about the timeline, I see

Ok. Carry on.

That ending with Jean Grey being at the Mansion makes me think that X3 didn't happen.

Honestly I think if they didn't show that Logan waking up in the future with the happy ending it would have made the timeline/reboot less confusing but would have left people disheartened

I meant to say "Wrap up" =/= "The first 3 movies are still canon". I know DPFP is the "new" timeline. It was a typo :lol:

Which is the opposite of what Amel seemed to be implying with his Brain Dead Fox comment. Just because he said "Wrap Up" doesn't mean Singer acknowledges the original movies are still canon nor does he intend on revisiting them.

Yall jumping the gun like yall always do

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom