Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
DOFP was good but every once in awhile I question a few things the writers did. I still like the movie overall. And no. I'm not bringing up the questions. We don't need to have that discussion again.

So what trailer isn't going to be in front of Star Wars?

BvS needs to join in on the fun, maybe even Suicide Squad. Wouldn't be surprised if those are announced between not and SWs release.

is James the new RDJ?
saw his new movie frankenstein set to come out i see a similar character in him like RDJ's sherlock
No.

Big McAvoy fan but that wouldn't be a good comparison. James doesn't seem as versatile or charismatic as RDJR yet.

taken down, forgot about the FOX Prohibition

:lol: :smh:
Put it in the thread title.

Lol I'm gonna go back and see if I can find the discussion on DoFP.

I just thought the concensus was teo thumbs up.

Easily the best film out of the franchise.
The consensus is two thumbs up literally everywhere except for NT lol :smh:
You should go everywhere else if yall just want the same praises and opinions to be echoed then.

This is NT

View media item 1783374

Last edited:
 WAIT A ****** MINUTE!

So NT hates DoFP!?!? :wow:

Movie was dope as hell.
Bruh, that movie got #2'ed on shortly after we all saw it. Where you been? :lol:

It's been the same few handful of ppl claiming it's great. To me it's barely better than other X-Men movies and doesn't compare to most of the other superhero movies that came out that year.

Being the best X-Men film isn't saying much but I did like DOFP quite a bit.

However it's replay value isn't that great and it gets dumber every time I watch it

I said it before, Mccavoy and Fassbenders acting >>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything we've seen from the entire MCU by a landslide.

Fassbender for sure. The saving grace of the entire franchise. One of the few things they have done right is Magneto (especially Young Magneto). I dont think Marvel could do a better Magneto than what Fox did with Fassbender (except the costumes of course)

They got january jones in The White Queen's costume right. :nthat:

A costume Marvel wouldnt do

january-jones-in-x-men-first-class-wallpaper-hd-a-e-ibackgroundz.com.jpg

:smokin

I truly want to smash January Jones. She aint that good looking or anything, I just like how she carries herself on screen.

Last edited:
How NT hates Ryan baffles me, dude is funny and cool as hell

Who hates ryan here...........he may be a man crush but dont judge me
Nobody hates him. People are just tired of him.

So many failed comic book movies attached to his name. From Blade 3 to RIPD. We just wonder how Hollywood keeps giving him a call.

Kingdom Flatbush is just so loud about how much DoFP is GOAT to him that it seems like a lot of people are praising the movie. Its really just KF with a megaphone.

But I'm only seeing 3 people in this thread **** on DOFP :x
Most ppl who said they didn't like it haven't come back to **** on it just you got a different opinion or if ppl make it seem like everybody loved it when they didn't.

Last edited:
Because its garbage movie after garbage movie with him and you can only give someone so many chances. Dude truly has the best agent in Hollywood.

You can tell ryan is a beta male provider. Scarlett got what she needed then moved on. So dude downgraded to Blake lively who prolly keeps a few orbiters around in case ryan gets outta line.

Because its garbage movie after garbage movie with him and you can only give someone so many chances. Dude truly has the best agent in Hollywood.

You can tell ryan is a beta male provider. Scarlett got what she needed then moved on. So dude downgraded to Blake lively who prolly keeps a few orbiters around in case ryan gets outta line.

Ha acting as if the movies were BAD because of Reynolds...if anything he's one of the only good things in them...he's good and definitely has the built of a comic book drawing, give him a good script and he can do damage, he was great in Amityville and Safehouse, he also pulled an entire movie on his own (the buried alive one) and the movie was decent, how many actors been able to do that besides Tom Hanks?

He's not an Oscar caliber actor, but the hate he gets is really unfair....if anything his agent is a dummy for these stupid scripts he gets attached to.

Back
Top Bottom