Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
I don't think the film had to waste time holding hands for simple things the viewer could easily infer.

They didn't have to waste time because it was obvious that they just wanted to keep the movie simple. Also seems like they weren't interested on using the movie as a block to build on anything. It was basically an ending to a chapter rather than a stepping stone to something else. But I still would've preferred stronger exposition.

Last edited:
__ said who played 24 
laugh.gif

The movie was pretty good, actually.

Charles Xavier was the mvp of the film. Heart and soul for sure. Good send off for Patrick Stewart.

Good action for sure. But the best part of the movie was the acting.

The weakest part of the film was they really skimped on details and were vague about a lot of things and left a lot of things to your imagination. The exposition was very very weak and lazy.

Movie was a nice puzzle piece. Except it doesn't fit anywhere because the rest of the puzzle (their cinematic universe) is a mess.

Felt like they made the movie just to give Patrick Stewart and Hugh Jackman a nice send off more than anything.

7/10.
So What More Would It Take For You To Give This A 10/10??

Damn, so this movie is not better than Deadpool to you? :lol:

I get what you're saying about building to anything. This is the 3rd and last movie and it's not the like the last two movies built to anything. There's like decades worth of gaps in between each movie.

Not better than Deadpool. But better than DoFP. Better than the other two Wolverine movies. Better than the first 3 XMen movies.

Can't compare to Apocalypse cuz I never watched. But I'm sure it's better just based off of what I heard.

Idk man. I have a soft spot for First Class. Dunno if I can put this movie above First Class.

So 3rd best of the Fox movies to meh.

Last edited:
What a great film.

Loved X23, great young actress and I enjoyed her character development and overall arc.

The film felt like homage to Patrick and Hugh, which I'm fine with.

Also loved the super low key political aspects.

TDK
Civil War
Logan
Deadpool
Winter Solider

That's my top five CBM, avengers 1 and IM are on the same level as WS imo.

Okay pretty good movie. 8/10. I really disliked that he was weak, dying and already not healing...without any explanation as to why. I thought that'd be a big part of the movie. I definitely thought he had an adamantium bullet somewhere in his body that was weakening his normal healing abilities and he left it in because he wanted to start dying. Thought at that point where he went through the woods at the end he'd stab himself, pull that out, double down with the green juice and go absolute ham. Thought it'd end with the adamantium bullet taking out him and the look alike through some sort of self sacrifice.

The adamantium is slowly poisoning him. He mentions that's what he thinks is killing him. Plus he's old as hell. Can't beat father time. 

LOGAN Claws In $33 Million At The Friday Box Office To Put It On Track For A Huge $80M Opening Weekend

After James Mangold's Logan took in $9.5 million from Thursday night screenings, analysts predicted that Hugh Jackman's Wolverine swansong would exceed initial $65 - $70 million estimates and come out of its opening weekend having made closer to $80M, and it looks like that's exactly what it's on track to do.

Last night, the brutally violent R-rated comic book flick earned $33M, which means it'll most likely accumulate $80 million from 4,071 theaters for the weekend. This gives it one of the best openings of all time for an R-rated release, and one of the top March openings ever. Plus, Logan opens simultaneously in several foreign markets this weekend, and could post an international bow in the $75 million-$100 million range.

I couldn't understand what that black dude said when he was talking to Logan and mentioned mutants. I missed it twice

How were y'all crowds? First time I saw it, it was prefect. Second time, people was talking all throughout, on their phones, and laughing when at scenes that werent funny. That occurred at both theatre's to different degrees tho. Second time, people were laughing when Logan was trying to give a speech after burying Charles

Last edited:
I couldn't understand what that black dude said when he was talking to Logan and mentioned mutants. I missed it twice

How were y'all crowds? First time I saw it, it was prefect. Second time, people was talking all throughout, on their phones, and laughing when at scenes that werent funny. That occurred at both theatre's to different degrees tho. Second time, people were laughing when Logan was trying to give a speech after burying Charles
I went to the 10AM showing and it was maybe 75% full. Crowd was really diverse and no one talked. Really am enjoying these morning showings lol.

I went to the 10AM showing and it was maybe 75% full. Crowd was really diverse and no one talked. Really am enjoying these morning showings lol.

I went to 7pm first time with my girl. She got me used to going to earlier shows. Crowds are much better. For midnight showing, the youngins was out and causing problems.

Back
Top Bottom