Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Batman movies are an anomaly. Blade movies are pretty much good movies that Star a comic character. Spawn was good too.

X-Men really took the big comic book leap into the modern era. Maybe I should’ve said for marvel characters

Nah.. what you're saying applies to spiderman, if we're going just marvel.. or the old hulk tv show

They didn't even have the xmen in their proper customes just black leather like they were a biker gang

The first xmen movie was dry as hell.. only actual good thing from x1 or x3, was the nightcrawler opening sequence

D8k2LSoXkAAWXaT.jpg:large
:rofl: Distancing herself from this trash now.
$33 million opening weekend, which is the lowest in the X-Men franchise history.
:rofl: :rofl:

Batman movies are an anomaly. Blade movies are pretty much good movies that Star a comic character. Spawn was good too.

X-Men really took the big comic book leap into the modern era. Maybe I should’ve said for marvel characters
Blade >

Felt like the the only powers in this universe was read mind, manipulate magnetic fields and teleport :lol:

Storm was very underused and also quicksilver midas whale not show up completely.. Dude was no show

spawn was not good
it was trash

Back
Top Bottom