Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Only if they would ship to the US...
frown.gif

Nike should just throw AJ1s on NIKEID so I can order 30 pairs of BREDs and ROYALs and wear those in heavy rotations.

Why did you even add to cart if you live in the states man, thats my size -.-
yeah mine too

im gonna use my phone, desktop and tablet when the NDC US drop just for my own amusement
You can cop from ndc eu from the states but only if you've got somewhere in the eu to ship to.  I just don't get people adding without a place to ship to.

People always do that on the NDC EU drops, even though they know they can't get em shipped. Crazy thing is I have 3 EU address I'd help people out like I have before but never for anyone who pulls that kind of crap.

na If youdont get em in cart you get refunded your money

I see. Do people ask a lot for the job? Just wondering cause it better be worth it for me to wake up at 5am in the Pacific Coast just to help someone cop a pair of shoes. But guguess getting refunder isn't a bad thing for the buyer. Thanks for the info.

I am so pissed when i see US People raping Euro Sites. you cant be serious. -.- ... That's so sad too see that as a German You don't even have a Chance on a German Site Linke kickz because People in the US already are 2 straps Futher to t
Don't blame the buyers - blame the stores allowing sale to these countries.

Back
Top Bottom