Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

its amazing that nike expects you to have an early link now for them to not even tweet it 
laugh.gif

Those hackers need to tell Nike to restock these or they're going to shut all there sites down on a daily basis.

Congrats to my homie @ronaldcinho  , couldn't have happened to a better dude. Said it before and I'll say it again. Dude's already a staple on NT in his short time here

No it must be that you both didnt do your homework , or were simply ignorant and link was released by @nikelab

Cheers.
Nikelab tweeted the link days ago? Someone just sent me a pic from the nikelab from EU and they tweeted the link, but it didn't show up stateside sweetie. What you talkin bout?

No it must be that you both didnt do your homework , or were simply ignorant and link was released by @nikelab

Cheers.
are you mad? lol who said i aint cart lol...i carted and had my friend in germany cop for me. 

i been haz the early link

Nikelab tweeted the link days ago? Someone just sent me a pic from the nikelab from EU and they tweeted the link, but it didn't show up stateside sweetie. What you talkin bout?
yea he didnt read what i said correctly an jumped to conclusions. what a lame 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom