Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Cry me a river bruh, nobody cares really that you can't eat cause re-sellers trying to get a piece of that pie also, if you lived in the states I might give a crap but no need to ***** on here

Is there a separate twitter page for NikeLab EU? I didn't see the link tweeted so I figured that was their way of keeping the release restricted by only tweeting to EU followers no?

Cry me a river bruh, nobody cares really that you can't eat cause re-sellers trying to get a piece of that pie also, if you lived in the states I might give a crap but no need to ***** on here
It's not een about that it's the folks adding them to their cart when they know they have no shipping address allowed in NDC's guidelines.

Dudes out here practicing their quick clicking skills and unfortunately it sacrifices people like me who has waiting up all night for them and ended up getting thrown out of the line.

Dude in Kansas stole my damn size, cheers brah

I see. Do people ask a lot for the job? Just wondering cause it better be worth it for me to wake up at 5am in the Pacific Coast just to help someone cop a pair of shoes. But guguess getting refunder isn't a bad thing for the buyer. Thanks for the info.
I seen a lot of them go for crazy prices mine was damn good. only $35

Only if they would ship to the US...
frown.gif
What's your point? Thats beyond stupid.

It's not een about that it's the folks adding them to their cart when they know they have no shipping address allowed in NDC's guidelines.

Dudes out here practicing their quick clicking skills and unfortunately it sacrifices people like me who has waiting up all night for them and ended up getting thrown out of the line.

Dude in Kansas stole my damn size, cheers brah
10860038_1521275908151573_1119543197_a.jpg
kansas kids gotta eat to fam

So many resellers trying to cop. NikeLab should make you walk around for a mile before you go home with them. 
mean.gif

I think if I were a boutique owner I would back door pairs myself.

$75-80 wholesale price....sell for $600-$900 depending on what day you talk to ALP 
laugh.gif

that 800 profit x12 which is 9600...I can understand it.

Cant wait for the day when you cant even whisper the word RESELLER without catching a beat down by a Romanesque mob.

Back
Top Bottom