Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Why is it always called hate when someone makes a joke. If you saw a guy on a bus taking pics of a FSR on sneakers you would laugh, take a pic, and send to friends. However, on NT, it's viewed as hate for not copping... SMH
Stop hating

Who cares what it is....

Peeps really hating on what this dude is doing cause they struck out today :smh:

Grown *** men worrying about another mans ride situation :lol:

#dead
Seriously.. It's like some of you guys have never lived in the city. I would rather take Uber and public transportation than own a car in SF any day of the week.

Not hating, I'm good over here
laugh.gif

Joking bro lol

Its not the bus. I guess I'm gonna start seeing some NT heads pulling FSRS out on the bus and train now.

Cause thats normal. 

Seriously.. It's like some of you guys have never lived in the city. I would rather take Uber and public transportation than own a car in SF any day of the week.
cities vary...when you have cities built up and not out, that's when you have people riding public transportation....when your city is spread out you wont want to ride a bus, i guarantee it...

people in houston ride buses because they dont have cars...people hate to ride public transport down here...

cities vary...when you have cities built up and not out, that's when you have people riding public transportation....when your city is spread out you wont want to ride a bus, i guarantee it...

people in houston ride buses because they dont have cars...people hate to ride public transport down here...

So true. It's not a walk in the park taking public transportation in L.A. Too spread out and public transportation times aren't as frequent at night.

and who wants to ride a bus in l.a.?

It's dirty, overcrowded and slow.

Priorities.

Car> a FSR of shoes.
no1...lol...youre proving his point...dude was trying to say you havent lived in the city if you dont ride public transportation...when riding a bus in houston a 30 minute trip can take multiple hours...

How do guys grab multiple pairs without getting their order canceled? I know they use multiple ndc accounts with 1 item carted per account but if you ship to the same address can't the order "potentially" be canceled? Multiple orders shipping to the same name/address just from different accounts and billing info seems kind of risky to me.

use a friends/ family members address
Do you need 2 separate methods of payment as well? That's what I always wondered

How do guys grab multiple pairs without getting their order canceled? I know they use multiple ndc accounts with 1 item carted per account but if you ship to the same address can't the order "potentially" be canceled? Multiple orders shipping to the same name/address just from different accounts and billing info seems kind of risky to me.

use a friends/ family members address
Do you need 2 separate methods of payment as well? That's what I always wondered

You don't necessarily need separate addresses but you do need different methods of payment

So like paypal, credit, debit

welp seems like blends went the bodega way smh no response this brought the bad side out of errbody smh on cancelling orders but shouldve known better lots of sharks out there swimming in salt see ya when chicagos drop

no1...lol...youre proving his point...dude was trying to say you havent lived in the city if you dont ride public transportation...when riding a bus in houston a 30 minute trip can take multiple hours...
I ignore that logic.

Hate is such a misused word.

We have cars and they're mad that we're joking about priorities and call it hate?

laugh.gif

Like the new saying goes...you got more on your feet than you have in your pocket.

You and I will drive our cars while they ride the bus.

Been trying to stay away from this post since they dropped but DAMN I'm still upset there were no size 14s. I mean what the hell.

Just got off and walked passed flight 23 they got pairs, see a lil line idk why at this hour. Ain't been on the wacky show thread all day

Back
Top Bottom