Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I wouldn't say Royals >>> Life but I would say....
Royals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fragments

true true. man i should just go look at my 01s and forget about today. ha

Welp, looks like resell for me. $800+ though is painful...

If I didn't have banned's already I would rather hunt for those. Ugh...

Last edited:
friend just told me that they're being sold in front of mercer for 400 by resellers.
I think there are people asking outside of mercer asking to buy for 400. When i picked my pair up people were offering, but I'm good. 

Last edited:

BRUH
10891908_951741988189031_1000994386118187065_n.jpg
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I would've been SICK!

Probably would have gotten banned from NT for the tirade I would post.

How do guys grab multiple pairs without getting their order canceled? I know they use multiple ndc accounts with 1 item carted per account but if you ship to the same address can't the order "potentially" be canceled? Multiple orders shipping to the same name/address just from different accounts and billing info seems kind of risky to me.

How do guys grab multiple pairs without getting their order canceled? I know they use multiple ndc accounts with 1 item carted per account but if you ship to the same address can't the order "potentially" be canceled? Multiple orders shipping to the same name/address just from different accounts and billing info seems kind of risky to me.
use a friends/ family members address

Will just take the retail money i had for these and use as a double up on 4s in a cpl weeks

glad i was able to get this release today... woke up around 10 est thinking they released already and happened to be on facebook around 1 and saw a link go out 4 mins late... decided to try knowing I'd strike out but got through... the first release i got on NDC all year lol

through living paying attention & knowing a few people who resell as their actual job in NYC I've learned that each reseller is different. I've met some who buy & sit on releases for months until the price sky-rockets, some who sell for top dollar on the day of release & then sell for lower when the hype dies & ect. the methods go on.

some resellers don't have the funds to sit on releases & wait for someone to bite on the highest market value.

Back
Top Bottom