Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

my dude on a city bus taking pictures of his stock

roll.gif

This is a hypebeast sneaker. Sue me. Instead of feeling bad for striking out maybe some of you should explore the slept on world of mids and lows. Noveaus are better quality than Royal 1s. The often clowned Celtic 1s and Hawks 1s are more creative than an lightning bolt. The desire for Nike Air is getting played out. Im starting to appreciate the placing of Jumpman over NA a bit more now. How do people who werent even born when the first batch of retros release have such a connection to this shoe?

i was 3 in 1985.... :smile: mad i missed these but this morning when i woke up i said F it and went to work...boss gave me the day off for these and i figured online wasnt worth it...seems like they had quite a few pairs online today tho...

it feels like NIKE caters to the resellers/bot users on purpose with this limited BS!!! while loyal customers are like that dog that gets beat up but still comes back for more whippings because we don't know any better...

its getting old and i am tired of begging a company to take my hard earn money.....maybe its time to explore adidas/new balance/etc....

This is a hypebeast sneaker. Sue me. Instead of feeling bad for striking out maybe some of you should explore the slept on world of mids and lows. Noveaus are better quality than Royal 1s. The often clowned Celtic 1s and Hawks 1s are more creative than an lightning bolt. The desire for Nike Air is getting played out. Im starting to appreciate the placing of Jumpman over NA a bit more now. How do people who werent even born when the first batch of retros release have such a connection to this shoe?
BECUZ MEH OGzzz

it feels like NIKE caters to the resellers/bot users on purpose with this limited BS!!! while loyal customers are like that dog that gets beat up but still comes back for more whippings because we don't know any better...

its getting old and i am tired of begging a company to take my hard earn money.....maybe its time to explore adidas/new balance/etc....
nah

people buy them because they're limited.

I detest it, but then again I buy their non limited shoes too.

When you have the biggest marketshare in so many sports, theres no need to deal with loyalty. They don't need to give discounts or guarentee you pairs, because they know you'll be back or soemone else will buy what you didn't.

it's wayy to late in the game to just drop the limited thing now. 

That's the bus not a train
Who cares what it is....

Peeps really hating on what this dude is doing cause they struck out today :smh:

Grown *** men worrying about another mans ride situation :lol:

#dead

Nah I couldn't care less, I just thought it was funny he was on the bus. And I didn't even want these overhyped shoes the beasts can have them :rolleyes

The funny part isn't that he takes the bus

Its that he decided to break out a FSR of shoes on the bus to start snapping pictures, couldn't even wait till he got home.

hell I just got off the train going to mercer hanging out with a friend for a bit and getting back home.

Last edited:
The funny part isn't that he takes the bus

Its that he decided to break out a FSR of shoes on the bus to start snapping pictures, couldn't even wait till he got home.

hell I just got off the train going to mercer hanging out with a friend for a bit and getting back home.

This

Welp. Salt level high here. Cant believe in 2014 and with technology as it is now, nobody has come up with a way to fight off bots/ATC yet... :smh:

just woke up

so I just checked my local group and looks like there were more pairs out than expected

how did everyone fare?

Why is it always called hate when someone makes a joke. If you saw a guy on a bus taking pics of a FSR on sneakers you would laugh, take a pic, and send to friends. However, on NT, it's viewed as hate for not copping... SMH

I did actually text that guy.

He sold all his pairs haha

Edit: That being said I woulda laughed hard if I saw that in real life

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom