Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Is this dude legit? If so I'm willing to pay

View media item 1324391

although already answered, I posted on one of his pics and quickly received messages from others that had been scammed by that seller.

Idk how they got scammed, he accepts credit card so you can just chargeback so i mean he would be an idiot to scam but what the hell do i know :lol:

everyone just go report him. hes flooding IG with his stupid pictures

WHAT?

no Royals are in that range :lol:

i got luck as hell to find a pair earlier this summer for $400 and that was after searching all day everyday for weeks and finding the auction littlerally a minute after it was posted.

unless an idiot puts em up for sale cheap you arent finding royals anywhere near $400, a legit pair that is.
The thing is, do you want a DS pair or not? I seen NDS pairs in the 350-400 range. But yeah a DS pair 450-700 from what I encountered.

ps. been lurking this thread for weeks. thanks for the laughs, you guys crack me up lol

going back to lurk the sb thread

this thread was funny,

happy for those of you that got and those of you that didn't you just have cash for the next release

General sentiment after 1pm and seeing the resale prices in this thread:

Check your order status peeps! Mine says preparing to ship, but my credit card hasn't been charged yet

Last edited:
I don't see what the fuss is with these shoes but I've seen alot of females with 10+ pairs posing. Being a reseller is about to be a dangerous game, the anger with this release is real.

Man, its all down to ATC or bots. With releases like this Nike just encourages cheating yet at the same time they try to do away with cheating. Release more pairs online and people will be less tempted to cheat if there is even a remote chance of succeeding with human hands.

Social media needs to go.

Remove the "cool" factor, things go back to how they were before stunting for gram became a thing.

There's No Going Back To The Way Things Were
View media item 1324489

I don't see what the fuss is with these shoes but I've seen alot of females with 10+ pairs posing. Being a reseller is about to be a dangerous game, the anger with this release is real.
Seriously.....they aren't even that special to look at
Oh wait, it's the name that comes with it :lol:

im really happy that i have no interest in these whatsoever. i was expecting resell prices to be high due to the fact that its a fragment collab, but i wdef wasnt expecting it to be over $400, and i thought even that was being generous.

i wouldnt even want to cop just to sell for profit...this release seems to have nothing but headaches attached to it

time to unsub it was nice knowing everybody here. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom