Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

When those Retro 88s were sold during all star weekend I believe in Houston, it seemed as if everyone who wanted a pear was able to eat. If I recall, a lot heads were able to double and triple up. I'm hoping the same for this year. Nike and JB should know they're dealing with NYC though. Most populated city in America with probably the most sneaker hungry beasts.

If these were to drop in that amount. I would mke the trip to ny.....
Hoh northline still had pairs left when i went there the day after. One can only hope.....coz m nt dropping any serious money on no sneakers. Sheesh!!!!

considering trading my worn 1x Doernbecher Foams for these.. or should i sell the foams and just buy these.

considering trading my worn 1x Doernbecher Foams for these.. or should i sell the foams and just buy these.
Well it takes two people to trade and you'll be the only one considering that trade 
laugh.gif

Thanks mrghostmemphis mrghostmemphis !!!

Yah so what the hell is going on in that image i posted? Weird.

Also find it odd that the size tongue is now on the side. All the recent AJ1 have them pasted on the tongue.

the other weird thing to me is mine didn't come with ankle inserts, did anyone else? I have the card board shoe trees but thats it.

"considered copping to customize into Royals"

"trade my once worn Doernbecher Foams for these"

IS THIS REAL LIFE?

Passed on 670 shipped. Can't get myself to spend that kind of bread on these..

Last edited:
Tag looks PS'd .... But it's probably just me .. Anyway, price is too good to be true, unless that's per foot :nerd:

contacted seller, sent me pix from something called pinger... feel real Shakey. said he didnt want to bang ne one over the head got 2 pairs and was letting one go. 

Back
Top Bottom