Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I mean, that's a given for me. Jordan 1's and the Jumpman logo should NEVER go together.

No I mean if they werent ACTUAL OGs. Like if they were not OG Colorways and the first time they came out was 94 or 01 or something I would not give a damb about that colorway. Royals, Shadows, Breds could've come out for the first time two weeks ago and I would still love em.

OG Colorways with the Jumpman tho? Pass with no hesitation. Yall can keep those UNCs and Chicagos until they do it right

Last edited:
My good folks. stop paying these reseller $300-$700+ for a jordan1...hell any sneaker for that matter. understand that a sneaker is only what you make it. cant believe ppl really think $400 is a steal for these. come on ppl show some restraint. Make it so that this hypebeast and resellers regret they ever own 20+ pairs to sell back to you for 6X's the retail. stop being a slave to this.

Too late. Between the psychological process that people go through during certain releases ie: (I MUST get this pair...or I'll feel left out/an emptiness). Added to the current state of sneakers that we've seen over the past several years where it's just become the norm to pay ridiculous amounts for pieces of leather and rubber that others deem valuable to crazy degrees. Society...wanting to belong...money...etc. are a few reasons this ish has gotten out of control.

Last edited:
No I mean if they werent ACTUAL OGs. Like if they were not OG Colorways and the first time they came out was 94 or 01 or something I would not give a damb about that colorway. Royals, Shadows, Breds could've come out for the first time two weeks ago and I would still love em.

OG Colorways with the Jumpman tho? Pass with no hesitation. Yall can keep those UNCs and Chicagos until they do it right

Gotcha.

If this c/w (fragment) was released similar to all the other OG c/w no one will say these are on the same level as Royals or Breds.... 

Fragments are to Royals as Black Toes are to Breds... 

Its that simple... 

Kixify is a scammers paradise
One of the best postings I have seen. Looked through there the other night

and by no means am I an expert and wow did I see a lot of questionable stuff.

Would  have to be a very rare situation to buy anything on there. Good luck to those who do.

So do we have any recently up close pix of fakes? We need that in here ASAP before dudes start getting scammed. Just imagine the people not on NT just falling for this crap on IG and FB :x

Its that simple... 

Exactly. Finally some brains around here.

The only reason why they command so much is because it was a very limited release and it followed the pandemonium of the Royal release and also people that missed out on the coveted Royal's. If it was a GR it would still sellout but you would be looking at far lower resell prices. Nice shoe, but the limited quantity boosted it.

That's actually one of the 1st things I do
That's actually one of the 1st things I do
Great thanks for posting this it shows exactly what I was saying. There are many more the same. Isn't it interesting to see how many of the auction on these that close and are setting the market

are full of bidders with feedback under 10 either winning or raising the prices consistently.  Unfortunatley it sucks in the legit buyers and accomplishes its goal. To bad.

@Zyzz

Problem with the fakes is that Nike posted so many versions themselves that people are buying into this whole "early sample" crap.

Yes there were early samples with the black frag logo, but there were probably very few of them that hit the streets. Chances that your neighborhood reseller has official wear test samples in his trunk is probably .000001%.

But people buy the story. I am hearing the terms "friends and family" and "samples" moreso with this release than any other. If they aren't the retail version I am not touching it.

Im sure theres pairs out without the black logo, i dont really frequent or check these china sites anymore but i havent seen any other than what was posted months ago.

Great thanks for posting this it shows exactly what I was saying. There are many more the same. Isn't it interesting to see how many of the auction on these that close and are setting the market
are full of bidders with feedback under 10 either winning or raising the prices consistently.  Unfortunatley it sucks in the legit buyers and accomplishes its goal. To bad.
Son...

If you post about shill bidding one more time I'm going to break something.

My good folks. stop paying these reseller $300-$700+ for a jordan1...hell any sneaker for that matter. understand that a sneaker is only what you make it. cant believe ppl really think $400 is a steal for these. come on ppl show some restraint. Make it so that this hypebeast and resellers regret they ever own 20+ pairs to sell back to you for 6X's the retail. stop being a slave to this.

Yes, people please pass these up for the price range this dude mentioned so I can scoop up every single pair.

Thanks

If this c/w (fragment) was released similar to all the other OG c/w no one will say these are on the same level as Royals or Breds.... 

Its that simple... 

This is just YOUR opinion.

You think everyone who rocks Js really cares about the history of any shoe?

Come on now

Its that simple... 

I agree with your opinion. But the Frags are [emoji]128293[/emoji], just not better than the Royals or Breds.

lol 
glasses.gif

Looks like the hot size for frags are US 7, people paying insane prices for that size now.  So to the guy that has the US 7 fragment, would hold onto it and just buy a pair of Jeter's since prices aren't that high for those and as for the Royals I'm sure those will be retroed sometime soon. 

This is just YOUR opinion.

You think everyone who rocks Js really cares about the history of any shoe?

Come on now
I'm not even talking about history.... 

The c/w on those fragments is identical to black toes (albeit different molds but similar concept).... 

I'm not even talking about history.... 

The c/w on those fragments is identical to black toes (albeit different molds but similar concept).... 

So please explain to me how Royals are proven to be better than Frags....

It's all opinion

I prefer shadows over frags, breds and royals

Back
Top Bottom