Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Didn't really mean to come off as hostile but I guess anytime you don't put  "
laugh.gif
" at the end it seems so on here.

Just tired of people complaining about prices on shoes. It happens, some shoes you really want & miss out on go for stupid prices afterwards. Trust me, I've been there plenty of times. I either a) paid the aftermarket amount or b) didn't because I wasn't comfortable paying the asking amount. 
Trust me I paid resell for the Slam Dunk 6s and Legend Blue 11s but these I don't know man it just doesn't seem worth it since the Chicago's are coming out in May.  I understand these are a collab but how do I say this without offending someone ...they don't look that special to be worth $700 to $900 for resell.

Trust me I paid resell for the Slam Dunk 6s and Legend Blue 11s but these I don't know man it just doesn't seem worth it since the Chicago's are coming out in May.  I understand these are a collab but how do I say this without offending someone ...they don't look that special to be worth $700 to $900 for resell.
Well no shoe really looks that special to warrant their ridiculous aftermarket price IMO 
laugh.gif

It's always other variables that come into play that make it so.

Last edited:

I wouldn't even pay retail for those 6's as they're not anything special to me.  So it's all based on opinion.

I hope the RM Chicago 1's will be a mass GR.  
You and me both on the Chicago 1s, they look nice but I like the 6s they're based off of a japanese comic and that style may not come out anymore plus I love the artwork of the box and shoes.

You and me both on the Chicago 1s, they look nice but I like the 6s they're based off of a japanese comic and that style may not come out anymore plus I love the artwork of the box and shoes.
That's awesome you were able to get them then, since you like everything about the shoe, packaging etc.  You have to pay to play nowadays.  

But that same reasoning can be had for people with these Fragments.  Probably a good chance these will not be retro'd either.   I love the Jordan 1 as my grail (besides the BC 3's which I still need to pay out of my butt to obtain), and I can rock this colorway with literally anything.  I could care less if it has a lightning bolt on it or not, but that bolt means something to others like that packaging on the 6's does to you.  

Hope you grab those Chicago 1's and whatever else you're looking at for retail in 2015. Cheers! 

can folks help confirm production dates on legit pairs?

seem to all start july 9.  one of the youtube unboxing vids had sept 11 as end date, and one of the pairs posted here had oct

thanks fam

600-750 seems to be the consensus on what NTers are paying. All those listings on ebay for 1200 are going to sit. Those are the folks that don't really want to sell.

That's awesome you were able to get them then, since you like everything about the shoe, packaging etc.  You have to pay to play nowadays.  

But that same reasoning can be had for people with these Fragments.  Probably a good chance these will not be retro'd either.   I love the Jordan 1 as my grail (besides the BC 3's which I still need to pay out of my butt to obtain), and I can rock this colorway with literally anything.  I could care less if it has a lightning bolt on it or not, but that bolt means something to others like that packaging on the 6's does to you.  

Hope you grab those Chicago 1's and whatever else you're looking at for retail in 2015. Cheers! 
Thanks man and good luck to you too!

B
600-750 seems to be the consensus on what NTers are paying. All those listings on ebay for 1200 are going to sit. Those are the folks that don't really want to sell.

I'd pull the trigger on $600 immediately. I haven't seen that price yet but that's a lot lower than what most peeps are paying

Im in Chicago. I still have another 45 mins cuz this city sucks. Another trend Chicago is far behind NYC and London in. It's the theme of this city.

Happy New Year

Back
Top Bottom