Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Oh really? Tell us more about that physical NDC location too ..

You knew what I meant. Stop trying to act like you had top secret, saving grace info

Relax fam, since you went all the way back to find that post how about you look for the post afterwards that says it was "sarcasm" ... and I have plenty of "top secret" info that I share all the time on NT so don't get it confused.

Relax fam, since you went all the way back to find that post how about you look for the post afterwards that says it was "sarcasm" ... and I have plenty of "top secret" info that I share all the time on NT so don't get it confused.

I'm relaxed fam, don't worry about me :lol: I'm just saying I made a very valid point

I'm relaxed fam, don't worry about me :lol: I'm just saying I made a very valid point

The point you made really didn't go hand and hand with the conversation we were having. We were discussing the Nike Lab physical location and NDC. When it comes to specifically talking about online only, we are aware that NDC & NikeLab are the same, although NikeLab has it's own section on NDC.

Agreed! Even if it wasn't a collab, even if it wasn't remastered, I'd still be all over em
This .. i honestly had no idea who these fragments folks are and still honestly dont

Didnt know they were going to be "remastered" versions either until a few days ago

soooo yeah

I wanna know when did so many people start liking Jordan 1's all of a sudden...

when i struck out on royals and breds 
tongue.gif

lmao naw im a big SB dunk guy but ive always preferred the slimmer silhouette of the 1 compared to the dunk high

I started liking 1's after I purchased my Shadows. I wanted the Bred 1's because of how great they look & the history behind it. But that online release was terrible.

but you guys are right. Iono why they are so popular. I mean OG heads want em & I get that but these new cats I jus don't get it.

Ever since first seeing pics of these I knew I wanted them. Especially being a big Orlando Magic fan. I knew it was gonna be tough,
but now Im starting to realize Im probably gonna have no shot. Still gonna try. Team Manual all day. Definitely starting to look at what I have to sell or possibly trade. Really considering getting rid of my Mercurial Superfly's for these. Anyone think Im making a mistake?
No, I'd get rid of those superflys anyway :lol:

75% of the dudes copping ones these days didn't like em til Kanye wore em and who ever else, that's a fact and it's kinda sad. Aj1 were always under the radar and not liked by most and all of a sudden it's everyone's favorite shoe/Grail..

I'm going to go ahead and say it since i have no shot.

I hope the quality sucks like barons and blacktoes because if i cant have them, i hope they suck. :D

Back
Top Bottom