Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I'm going to go ahead and say it since i have no shot.

I hope the quality sucks like barons and blacktoes because if i cant have them, i hope they suck. :D

Lol these are "remastered" so the quality won't suck on em & I liked the Barons, dope shoe IMO

In 2001 most folks on NT were like 5 yrs old. Us old people gotta stick together and wave our canes at them.

And tell them to slow down.

Anyone know any good site for preorders that are authentic.. like kickcrew rmk /??? 

Locally is charging me 600$... 

Anyone know any good site for preorders that are authentic.. like kickcrew rmk /??? 

Locally is charging me 600$... 

One of those Asian websites had them up for like 450+ depending on the size. Not including customs fee and shipping so your looking at a 500+ purchase

75% of the dudes copping ones these days didn't like em til Kanye wore em and who ever else, that's a fact and it's kinda sad. Aj1 were always under the radar and not liked by most and all of a sudden it's everyone's favorite shoe/Grail..
arent you glad he aint with nike anymore?

This cw is worthy enough to have been og. Really no need for treating it like its some frankenstein with no soul. Black toes were basically a contrast for breds and these are the same to royals. Its actually pretty solid imho.

I wanna know when did so many people start liking Jordan 1's all of a sudden...
When did you start liking 1's? I only saw you in the black/red thread. :lol:

I was in 1's threads before the breds :lol:

i was heavy in that thread because they are my fav 1's

i had the DMP 1's to hold me down since right around the time they released but obviously they are trash compared to OG NA 1's

This cw is worthy enough to have been og. Really no need for treating it like its some frankenstein with no soul. Black toes were basically a contrast for breds and these are the same to royals. Its actually pretty solid imho.

This. There was a CW Similar to these "Royal black toes" anyways though I can't find the picture. I don't get the OG only or not stuff. That's the same as a hypebeast just getting hyped stuff. Be open to anything, buy what you like, respect whatever someone else likes

75% of the dudes copping ones these days didn't like em til Kanye wore em and who ever else, that's a fact and it's kinda sad. Aj1 were always under the radar and not liked by most and all of a sudden it's everyone's favorite shoe/Grail..

This statement goes for every popular shoe in the world though. The game done ****** up

I'll try on Hanon if it's not 3AM (eastern) like a lot of their drops.  I've had luck w/ them.

Other than that...not going to stress.  Shoes look great, but nothing I can't live w/o.  NDC will be bonkers, and I'm not wasting an Xmas weekend day w/ the family camping on NDC waiting for the NikeLab drop, not worth it IMO.

Good luck all.

Jordan 1 is a classic shoe. Can't go wrong with it, especially simple colorways like these. I mean they even look good beat. Just want a pair to wear. If not, I'm copping some bred 1s for a consolation prize  
happy.gif

I'll try on Hanon if it's not 3AM (eastern) like a lot of their drops.  I've had luck w/ them.

Other than that...not going to stress.  Shoes look great, but nothing I can't live w/o.  NDC will be bonkers, and I'm not wasting an Xmas weekend day w/ the family camping on NDC waiting for the NikeLab drop, not worth it IMO.

Good luck all.

as did i until my gamma xi's supposedly got stuck in customs and never delivered. i'll do it for these though...

Back
Top Bottom