Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

as did i until my gamma xi's supposedly got stuck in customs and never delivered. i'll do it for these though...
Ouch, that sucks.  Sorry man.

Hanon has treated me well this year.  My only gripe is w/ the recent change in their site, you lost your "Rewards Points".  I had about $60 USD in points saved up that ended up being voided.

Ah well.  If they do a 0001 UTC (basically 6PM the day prior here in CST), I'll give it a shot.  

As far as the 1s and the "hype"...for older collectors, they'll always hold a higher esteem due to nostalgia and all the OG branding.  I don't know much about fashion/pop culture so I can't speak on the whole celeb/Kanye stuff, but seeing the as the NA 1s are the closest we've seen to an OG rendition of any retro in the past 10+ years...they'll always be "hyped".

Not to mention it was the shoe that started it all for a lot of us.  Like your first car, first date, first (insert whatever from your childhood here)...you always have special thoughts towards them.

Last edited:
At this point, I don't get stressed out anymore over missing shoes. Because within a few weeks, there will be another hot shoe.

Emotionally investing in a sneaker <<<<<<<<<

I've been done with JB for a while. I'm just staying tuned for the "remastered" joints being retroed next year. 

while thats true for most people

i dont even care for that many models/cws anymore

Me too. Im at the point where ive got all the cws in each model I want (minus maybe 5) and have spent so much that I can afford to be picky now on new releases. Give it 6months and Jb wont have anything to keep me buying for a long time again. Cant wait for june 2015

Me too. Im at the point where ive got all the cws in each model I want (minus maybe 5) and have spent so much that I can afford to be picky now on new releases. Give it 6months and Jb wont have anything to keep me buying for a long time again. Cant wait for june 2015
where did u get that avi from?

Ppl posted back door links. But they cancelled orders tho. Wish this time they give us a fair chance. Let's see if SNS gets these.

They cancel back door orders tho

But they don't all they did to me was ban my acct which is easy to replace

I wanna know when did so many people start liking Jordan 1's all of a sudden...

I'd say around March 1st 2013 but I'd be wrong there since shadows sat... so let's say Jan 1

Back
Top Bottom