Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Quote:
I didn't mean it in a negative way, no need to take it there. And I'm on mobile and don't really care so no way I'm gonna search through this thread for something irrelevant such as that.
thats cool, right on boss. FYI, this is my first post regarding this matter and I'd figure I'll put people's doubts to ease (for those that care)

Quote:

thats cool, right on boss. FYI, this is my first post regarding this matter and I'd figure I'll put people's doubts to ease (for those that care)
I respect it, gotta make sure your name is good, reputation is the most important thing in this business. Main reason some sellers can get $350 for a GR while others can't even get $20 above box :lol:.

Lace bag & jump man way off also, stop posting fugazzi crap please
what "jump man"?

why yall so sensitive in here

i'm asking if it's legit because i'm interested in purchasing a pair

i'm not fishing for some legit/GM debate 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
I've never tried fakes on, but didn't some of you say when you try them on the bottom feels like cardboard?

Last edited:
The hype around this shoe continues to boggle my mind. I wouldn't pay retail for these. I get it tho, theyre "rare" but no way I'd even come close to paying what these are going for on the resale market. Not like they are some Royals or Blk/Red OG High AJ1s.

Last edited:
The hype around this shoe continues to boggle my mind. I wouldn't pay retail for these. I get it tho, theyre "rare" but no way I'd even come close to paying what these are going for on the resale market. Not like they are some Royals or Blk/Red OG High AJ1s.

hey i get what ur saying except for the part where u said u wouldn't pay retail for these. 0] :lol:

these are a dope shoe. i love black toes and i love royals so therefore i really like these. but as far as resale price is concerned yea, it's beyond crazy and really makes no sense. oh well, very rarely have i ever caved this hard, but i'll get over it. once in a blue moon, especially if u can afford it, isn't TOO bad, i suppose.
mb1i6d.jpg

Last edited:
Im with you... I can't do it either

It's OK to splurge on yourself sometimes, regardless of what the purchase may be.

Some may consider it ridiculous or outlandish but most of us work too hard to have all of our money tied up in bills and other monthly payments.

Stack your money for a rainy day but also make sure you find ways to enjoy the fruits of your labor.

Can someone point me to a site selling a legit size 10 ?  

Tired of dealing with ebay folks 

Cool with paying resell rape price 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom