Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Can someone point me to a site selling a legit size 10 ?  

Tired of dealing with ebay folks 

Cool with paying resell rape price 
ohwell.gif
http://www.solejuicy.com/product/nike-air-jordan-1-x-fragment has a 10.5 

Being that today has been a very slow day at the office along with the fact this thread is dying down, I figure I'll go ahead and give us some amusement for the day.

Can someone point me to a site selling a legit size 10 ?  
Tired of dealing with ebay folks 
Cool with paying resell rape price :\

So I see you need help finding a legit size 10 about 2 months after RD. Hmmmmmmm very interesting my good man, you came to the right place.

The Fragment thread has been all over the place since it's initial birth but there are plenty of good members here who wouldn't mind pointing you in the right direction as well as give you tips on a legit check.

NT is like family, we always look out for our fellow sneaker enthusiast, especially AJ1 lovers like yourself. Free of charge too, where else can you find such a fruitful deal like that? (Damn sure not on the "other" site :D)

However, we have this thing here where we REALLY DISLIKE TROLLS. We think TROLLS are the scum of the Earth and should rot in abandon GM factories along with the rest of the unauthorized demons.

You're probably sitting there like "why the hell is he mentioning trolls" :lol: well my good man, as you scroll through the posts below I think you can see why we've drifted in that direction.

Let me re-freshen your memory young grasshopper:

Aint no way these are remastered, the sample pair was defintely remastered quality... SNS pics pretty much confirmed it looks like the same leather from the black/whites... 

People keep saying limited nah its more like "Your not getting these" pretty much. 

Ah well on to the 2015 releases

If the US release is anything like the pics from SNS some yall going be pissed lmao

Nah, you don't know what you're talking about.
:rofl:

look like black/white leather quality... yall gotta stop hyping everything talking about "remastered" "banned leather: :rofl:

Seen these in person today, basically the same exact shoe as the Black/whites, quality and height is the exact same but the stitching on the materials sit a tad bit higher on the frags

Leather also is the exact same quality of the black and whites

Like I said height is the same as B/W, frags leather stitches just sit higher and the leather is the same soft buttery good leather. Sample frags had tumbled looking leather retail pairs didn't.

I'll add comparison pics later for the non believers.

Shoes are damn near identical besides the obvious blue, frag symbol, and frags toebox shape.

This coming from someone who has both, frags are nice to cop at retail $185 but some yall hyping the hell out this shoe and shelling out $800-$1000 ? I don't even plan to keep mines I be happy to sell them and keep my black and whites lol and gladly take your $800-1000

Edit: scroll up to see height comparison pic props @endeesee

People saying these won't restock.... Please stop talking unless u have a clue of what your talking about.

Lance mountain x Jordan 1 collab restocked twice.

Yup time to unsubscribe from this thread, ppl saying frags better then royals now i done seen it all :smh:

Ppl still saying these better than the royals... Rofl

- Now tell us more about the pair you purchased for retail on RD. You know, the pair you said "I don't even plan to keep mines I be happy to sell them and keep my black and whites lol and gladly take your $800-1000."

- Tell us more about the restock that we've been waiting on as well. You know the one you compared to the LM restock .. "Please stop talking unless u have a clue of what your talking about. Lance mountain x Jordan 1 collab restocked twice"

- Even better my good man, tell us more about how you moved on to the 2015 releases yet 2day you're willing to pay almost 5x the original amount for a 2014 release that you claimed EVERYBODY was hyping up. "look like black/white leather quality... yall gotta stop hyping everything" "Ah well on to the 2015 releases"

** Based on my recollection and comparing it to your latest post, it's NOT adding up to me my good man. I think the AJ1 community needs answers for your trolling sins. If you choose not to explain yourself that is fine, just don't expect our legit members who watch the AJ1 Throne to assist you in your quest to find a legit pair of Fragment 1s in a size 10 :D**

Good day my man. #NTNEVER4GETS #iHateItHad2BeYou

Oh yeah, if you think I'm just pulling this info out of thin air, I'm pretty sure guys like @spoonmanofthehour coldcity coldcity @GetemChavez geraldg2309 geraldg2309 @locobans xphishx713 xphishx713 @endeesee and plenty other of our regulars can vouch for your trollish ways in this thread.

View media item 1394992View media item 1394985

Ohhh boy. Welp i was also one of the people that thought the frag leather looked like b/w leather.

It certainly is more like b/w leather than banned leather. Just with less stiff backing material.

Dunno about all that other stuff though haha.

Being that today has been a very slow day at the office along with the fact this thread is dying down, I figure I'll go ahead and give us some amusement for the day.
So I see you need help finding a legit size 10 about 2 months after RD. Hmmmmmmm very interesting my good man, you came to the right place.

The Fragment thread has been all over the place since it's initial birth but there are plenty of good members here who wouldn't mind pointing you in the right direction as well as give you tips on a legit check.

NT is like family, we always look out for our fellow sneaker enthusiast, especially AJ1 lovers like yourself. Free of charge too, where else can you find such a fruitful deal like that? (Damn sure not on the "other" site :D)

However, we have this thing here where we REALLY DISLIKE TROLLS. We think TROLLS are the scum of the Earth and should rot in abandon GM factories along with the rest of the unauthorized demons.

You're probably sitting there like "why the hell is he mentioning trolls" :lol: well my good man, as you scroll through the posts below I think you can see why we've drifted in that direction.

Let me re-freshen your memory young grasshopper:

- Now tell us more about the pair you purchased for retail on RD. You know, the pair you said "I don't even plan to keep mines I be happy to sell them and keep my black and whites lol and gladly take your $800-1000."

- Tell us more about the restock that we've been waiting on as well. You know the one you compared to the LM restock .. "Please stop talking unless u have a clue of what your talking about. Lance mountain x Jordan 1 collab restocked twice"

- Even better my good man, tell us more about how you moved on to the 2015 releases yet 2day you're willing to pay almost 5x the original amount for a 2014 release that you claimed EVERYBODY was hyping up. "look like black/white leather quality... yall gotta stop hyping everything" "Ah well on to the 2015 releases"

** Based on my recollection and comparing it to your latest post, it's NOT adding up to me my good man. I think the AJ1 community needs answers for your trolling sins. If you choose not to explain yourself that is fine, just don't expect our legit members who watch the AJ1 Throne to assist you in your quest to find a legit pair of Fragment 1s in a size 10 :D**

Good day my man. #NTNEVER4GETS #iHateItHad2BeYou

Oh yeah, if you think I'm just pulling this info out of thin air, I'm pretty sure guys like @spoonmanofthehour coldcity coldcity @GetemChavez geraldg2309 geraldg2309 @locobans xphishx713 xphishx713 @endeesee and plenty other of our regulars can vouch for your trollish ways in this thread.

View media item 1394992View media item 1394985
write a book next time :lol:

Last edited:
@CaptainSneakerhead23  

Why you acting like such a female?

What is it do you need a pair???

Damn man I get you a pair damnnnn pull your skirt down b

I came here yes NT is a forum where we do help each other out in copping sneaks and discuss about sneakers after all right?  

Trying to get my boy a pair and he's not into the Ebay as more chance of running into fakes 

But whatever float your boat capt.  I appreciate you  wasting your time tho .. you tried  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
write a book next time :lol:

You like that right :lol: ... I'm all about keepin' 100 as you already know.

@CaptainSneakerhead23

Why you acting like such a female?

What is it do you need a pair???

Damn man I get you a pair damnnnn pull your skirt down b

I came here yes NT is a forum where we do help each other out in copping sneaks and discuss about sneakers after all right?  

Whatever float your boat capt.  :lol:

Oh we resort to female insults now that I've dug up your trollish ways? Clearly my post went over your head. Has nothing to do with the sneakers young grasshopper, you came in here trolling back in December now February you want our help :lol:

Keep it 100 my man.

Back
Top Bottom