Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

You like that right :lol: ... I'm all about keepin' 100 as you already know.
Oh we resort to female insults now that I've dug up your trollish ways? Clearly my post went over your head. Has nothing to do with the sneakers young grasshopper, you came in here trolling back in December now February you want our help :lol:

Keep it 100 my man.

Trolling about what dude? Only person here trolling is you.

I copped 2 pairs on release day sold one kept one

I came here to try to get a pair for a friend who interested in them now.

Didn't ask for your help at all or mention you so who trolling?

Is that 100 enough for you?

You keep it about 75 but that's neither here nor there :lol:
Hey my 75 is your 100

Ryan, my good man, I've been very nice to you ever since that day. You remember the day I'm talking about.

Why do you continuously try to throw your little shots in? I thought we cleared the air .... did we not?

You like that right :lol: ... I'm all about keepin' 100 as you already know.
Oh we resort to female insults now that I've dug up your trollish ways? Clearly my post went over your head. Has nothing to do with the sneakers young grasshopper, you came in here trolling back in December now February you want our help :lol:

Keep it 100 my man.

Trolling about what dude? Only person here trolling is you.

I copped 2 pairs on release day sold one kept one

I came here to try to get a pair for a friend who interested in them now.

Didn't ask for your help at all or mention you so who trolling?

Is that 100 enough for you?

:lol: I'm trolling you because I pulled up your EXACT words in this thread? Hmmmmmmm .... Interesting.

Ryan, my good man, I've been very nice to you ever since that day. You remember the day I'm talking about.

Why do you continuously try to throw your little shots in? I thought we cleared the air .... did we not?

u ain't been nice to me :lol: and u throw shots daily u just ain't as good at takin em.

Last edited:

:lol: I'm trolling you because I pulled up your EXACT words in this thread? Hmmmmmmm .... Interesting.

Like I said you act like a pure female, I get it you don't get the attention you need at home l, hang in there dawg valentines day coming.

Anyway appreciate the help from the NTpeople that inbox me

Like I said you act like a pure female, I get it you don't get the attention you need at home l, hang in there dawg valentines day coming.

Anyway appreciate the help from the NTpeople that inbox me

Yes, I like roses and peanut M&M's .. Would you be able to get my name engraved on those M&M's as well? :nerd:

Last edited:
R ryanjumpman420

What shots have I thrown at you since? Dudes be clowin you in the NBA thread but I stay out of it after we cleared the air.

I'm cool with taking shots, I actually enjoy going back n forth, helps my day go by faster. :lol:

You on the other hand, i don't know, you're a completely different person when the crowd isn't watching :nerd:

R ryanjumpman420

What shots have I thrown at you since? Dudes be clowin you in the NBA thread but I stay out of it after we cleared the air.

I'm cool with taking shots, I actually enjoy going back n forth, helps my day go by faster. :lol:

You on the other hand, i don't know, you're a completely different person when the crowd isn't watching :nerd:
Nothing got cleared. If anything u made it worse.

R ryanjumpman420

Nothing got cleared. If anything u made it worse.

Nothing got cleared Ryan :lol: so you didn't say "Really glad we got to clear the air. Be safe out there." .. knock it the F off my man, stop stuntin' for the public.

jfep.gif

Back
Top Bottom