Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

jfep.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Exactly, I asked you if you were still in my inbox as if we still had a problem. If we still have that problem you let me know. I thought you had too many real life problems.
This is why I said u good at throwing shots but not so well at taking them. Carry on. U know what u said.

What shots are you throwing that I'm not taking? Is this one of things where you wanted to be "that guy?"

We had our discussion via PM, just like you apparently do with everybody else when things get hot in the kitchen. You said the air was clear so don't try to get all swole on me weeks later in front of a crowd, that's not 100 my man. You had the opportunity to do so then and you declined. You've been good in my book ever since and you're still good in my book now.

I would like to keep it that way.

What shots are you throwing that I'm not taking? Is this one of things where you wanted to be "that guy?"

We had our discussion via PM, just like you apparently do with everybody else when things get hot in the kitchen. You said the air was clear so don't try to get all swole on me weeks later in front of a crowd, that's not 100 my man. You had the opportunity to do so then and you declined. You've been good in my book ever since and you're still good in my book now.

U still good in my book too, just don't understand why u so good at dishing it out but when somebody jokes about u its an ordeal. Gotta learn how to roll with that jab homie.

U still good in my book too, just don't understand why u so good at dishing it out but when somebody jokes about u its an ordeal. Gotta learn how to roll with that jab homie.

Keep on jabbing homie while I stick and move, the objective of boxing is to hit, not get hit, word to Mayweather.

berate them by saying they are comparable to the black and white 1s quality wise and your butt hurt?

It's called a opinion

Right. #NTopinion. After looking down on those for paying resale, you post that your boy is willing to pay resale. Why can't your boy come here and post himself? Better yet, let HIM know your "opinion"

Last edited:
fixed & thats called an incorrect opinion :lol: even thru my blue hate i can tell these are constructed way better than the blk/whites

Look up the definition of a opinion and then come back and explain to me what the hell is a incorrect one is... Actually don't cause yours doesn't matter.

Mine will be here Fri.  Will make sure to take some pics and compare them to the Laser 1s.  Want to see the height/mold difference.  Excited to get them in hand.

lowkey trying to get the thread back on track so I can post pics of my pickup before the thread lock

nerd.gif

Right. #NTopinion. After looking down on those for paying resale, you post that your boy is willing to pay resale. Why can't your boy come here and post himself? Better yet, let HIM know your "opinion"

If he's satisfied with his Black/White's, why doesn't he sell his Frag's to his "boy" and take HIS money. :lol:

Last edited:
Ok guys it's really time to get this thread back on track. This is my one and only warning, if this thread keeps going the way it is I'll have no choice but to lock it up.

fixed & thats called an incorrect opinion :lol: even thru my blue hate i can tell these are constructed way better than the blk/whites

Look up the definition of a opinion and then come back and explain to me what the hell is a incorrect one is... Actually don't cause yours doesn't matter.

recalibrate ya aim im not the one shooting you im trying to toss you a lil shield :lol: cuz you getting lit up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom