Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Is it safe to say I'm waiting for the restock
laugh.gif
you already missed the restock. ASW.

It dont matter cause if you couldnt pull off an extremely limited shoe on release, how u figure you would pull on a restock which would be like 2 handfuls of pairs.

It dont matter cause if you couldnt pull off an extremely limited shoe on release, how u figure you would pull on a restock which would be like 2 handfuls of pairs.
You're right man, I wouldn't mind the Fragments in my collection but there is no way I'm paying that ****sell price, retail: of course.  If I don't get them so be it could just move towards the Shattered Blackboards.

Crazy as I thought resell would of def came down a little. No way was I paying 800 for these back then, now 1200 for these -_-

it's only been a few months, check back a year+ later, it'll be pretty high by then and it will be slim pickings like banneds and black/golds. Despite being so limited, there are good number of Frags for sale on the market. If I had a pair of banneds, I'd be buying my 2nd pair of Frags now. Most of you guys are seeing $1.2k+, i'm finding deals at $900-$1000. 

As nice the Frags are (still don't have them), there is no way I would trade my banneds for them. If it was the 2013 black/red's, that's a different story :lol:

stay far far away from this one, fake AF!  everything is off

Thank man I just realized the black tabs where off and a few other things
The seller called them authentic then emailed me that they are unauthorized authentic which I never heard of in my life so I got a refund thanks for the help

Those frags look legit, but FWIW I don't own.

v8erman v8erman I have to disagree. While fakes are getting better, those look fake to me from just looking at the first pic.

Last edited:
The crazy thing about these fakes floating around is the after effect of distrust that it brings to the community. 

Hell, I'm reaching if I say that I can tell the difference without using Google.

Back
Top Bottom