Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Lace bag comes off!!!!

And then they go on feet! Real comfy leather is top notch. 
nthat.gif

Headed out to meet some friends.

Unless someone confirms w/a pic, I'm pretty sure ALL Nike.com production dates are the ones ending in 9/11, haven't seen one w/the 10/27 that's not 99999999

I just got a pair that says 9/11-10/24 with the 99999999, that is the left shoe but the right shoe ends in 10/27... I'm still tripping on if they are authentic or not even though I've had several people on here tell me they're legit.

I just got a pair that says 9/11-10/24 with the 99999999, that is the left shoe but the right shoe ends in 10/27... I'm still tripping on if they are authentic or not even though I've had several people on here tell me they're legit.

999999999's are fake IMO, people say samples but I would avoid at all cost

those 99999999 are fake. the dude that was trying to sell them to me was a huge fake dealer that didnt get exposed until recently. He had a bunch of 99999 pairs. if you have a pair of 99999 try to return them. 

Last edited:
frags. though, should be a dead giveaway on any jordan.

If it is for frags only, then you may be correct (not 100% sure). For saying that for all Jordans, then you are incorrect. Check the Air Jordan 1 Black/red thread when dudes had the 999999 code due to the restock last year. All of them are legit. My 3lab5 infrared have that code which came from via restock from Footlocker.

View media item 1493457
View media item 1493459
View media item 1493461
View media item 1493462

those 99999999 are fake. the dude that was trying to sell them to me was a huge fake dealer that didnt get exposed until recently. He had a bunch of 99999 pairs. if you have a pair of 99999 try to return them. 

what was his name? he have a ebay account?

YES i forgot to mention. his  ebay is hotnessfeet215, he is a HUGE scammer.

This is his background. he sells **** tons of shoes and they are mixed with real and fakes. but most limited shoes are fake and he seems to have good connection that he gets fakes that are hard to tell. DO NOT BUY FROM HIM. He tried to sell me those 9999999s and someone in china got scammed by him.  the dude that got scammed exposed him and his wife etc.  i guess he now can only sell shoes in the states. 

Last edited:
he tried to sell those 99999 frags as legit high price, which was about 900 when i was looking for a pair. then he set the price at about 500-600 in china. def some dudes got got cuz he said he sold all his pairs. 

YES i forgot to mention. his  ebay is hotnessfeet215, he is a HUGE scammer.
This is his background. he sells **** tons of shoes and they are mixed with real and fakes. but most limited shoes are fake and he seems to have good connection that he gets fakes that are hard to tell. DO NOT BUY FROM HIM. He tried to sell me those 9999999s and someone in china got scammed by him.  the dude that got scammed exposed him and his wife etc.  i guess he now can only sell shoes in the states. 

View media item 1495874

okay thanks I will stay clear of him if I ever come across him. The seller I purchased from, name is xclusivesole, he has a score of 619 with 98% feedback so I thought he was pretty trustworthy. I'm going to take them to Sole Supremacy tomorrow and have them check the shoes out.

okay thanks I will stay clear of him if I ever come across him. The seller I purchased from, name is xclusivesole, he has a score of 619 with 98% feedback so I thought he was pretty trustworthy. I'm going to take them to Sole Supremacy tomorrow and have them check the shoes out.
feedbacks aint mean nothing. this dude has over 10K with 96%+ 

feedbacks aint mean nothing. this dude has over 10K with 96%+ 
yes feedback is worthless on eBay now. A lot of those dudes with very high feedback and almost every exclusive release sells fakes mixed with authentic pairs. They know they have the rep so they feel they can get away with it by squeezing some GMs in there. Be careful my friends. And stay thirsty.

Back
Top Bottom