Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

okay thanks I will stay clear of him if I ever come across him. The seller I purchased from, name is xclusivesole, he has a score of 619 with 98% feedback so I thought he was pretty trustworthy. I'm going to take them to Sole Supremacy tomorrow and have them check the shoes out.

Please let us know what happens fam

sure, but the market says otherwise.
man **** the market, if you live by the market how can you call yourself a man (don't know if you are or not, just a saying).  They should go by materials and style, not by how much the "market" is.

Brooklyn Voice: Get the **** outta here

man **** the market, if you live by the market how can you call yourself a man (don't know if you are or not, just a saying).  They should go by materials and style, not by how much the "market" is.

Brooklyn Voice: Get the **** outta here
hmm. logical. it's near fact that frags are worth more than DSMs so no idea what point you're trying to make.

Last edited:

hmm. logical
To bad no many of us use it man, thats what i believe.
laugh.gif

I believe the person with the Frags should add more, not him; that patent leather will hold up better than the leather on the Frags.

Patent leather will hold up better than leather ?

Have you seen patent leather shoes from 01-05 ?

The creases start to rip the patent leather apart.

Leather over the years > patent leather

If they went by materials and style, frags by a mile. I dont feel like less of a man for saying that either.

no way the person with frags should add. and i'm not just saying that bc i got frags and don't have DSMs. i'm saying that bc of the butter soft, high quality leather of the frags vs. the PL on the DSMs.

wait, we're arguing about DSM's being on the same level as Frags?

I give up.

**insert pizza tossed on roof GIF

Last edited:
Well, took my frags to sole supremacy. They had a legit pair there to compare side by side and they said they're 100% legit.

I'm glad that they are 100% legit. I had a feeling they were that is why I asked you. Sometimes members can start with the whole 9999999 is fake on the frags now proves that there are at the least some legit pairs around. My 3lab5 infrareds with the pics shown were from footlocker via restock. Thanks.

I'm glad that they are 100% legit. I had a feeling they were that is why I asked you. Sometimes members can start with the whole 9999999 is fake on the frags now proves that there are at the least some legit pairs around. My 3lab5 infrareds with the pics shown were from footlocker via restock. Thanks.

no prob fam and I'm glad I don't have to deal with a paypal dispute.

Back
Top Bottom