Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I paid 900 for my 9.5 from a guy in japan 6 months ago. Cant believe people are already paying more than 50% what I paid.

x3v4ub.jpg

Anybody elses pairs have different texture of leather on the wings logo or just me? Anybody elses pairs have different texture leaher on the wings logo to the other shoe or just mine?

I have multiple pairs but can't bring myself to wear them. Props to those that do but I'm past that phase where a shoe hit's 1K+ I won't unds. If I already unds them before they reached that then yeah i'll continue to wear them.

Last edited:
I have multiple pairs but can't bring myself to wear them. Props to those that do but I'm past that phase where a shoe hit's 1K+ I won't unds. If I already unds them before they reached that then yeah i'll continue to wear them.
Don't let them be a size 9 or 9.5, or I'll have to take them off your hands so you won't have to worry about not wearing them :lol:

I would UNDS them during a special time in you life like when you get married, when you have your first child, or before you die.  Just be like "what the ***, you only live once" and put them on and never regret your decision to do so.

I would UNDS them during a special time in you life like when you get married, when you have your first child, or before you die.  Just be like "what the ***, you only live once" and put them on and never regret your decision to do so.
thats dumb as hell

I use to not give a **** when I was younger and stupider. Unds playstation af1 to go to the post office. They were like 2500-3k at the time. Now if something hits a ridiculous price I just hold for trade or sell later down the line. To me if I can get a 1000+ for shoe I rather take the money. Plenty of shoes I can wear that I like that don't cost that much. That's just my viewpoint but I can understand the yolo argument as well.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] "I think I will unds these since I am going to die soon".. Wtf man

I am actually UNDSing mine in February, my first child is coming into the world then 
nthat.gif

Thanks man! 
You won't regret unDSing them.

Wanted rock them again for my 8yr Anniversary today, but the Mrs wanted me to rock the banneds to match the shirt she got me.

I'll throw them later when we have dinner on the bay :pimp:

Last edited:
You won't regret unDSing them.

Wanted rock them again for my 8yr Anniversary today, but the Mrs wanted me to rock the banneds to match the shirt she got me.

I'll throw them later when we have dinner on the bay
pimp.gif
Awesome man congrats, and have fun rockin them banneds today!

Back
Top Bottom