Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I am actually UNDSing mine in February, my first child is coming into the world then 
nthat.gif
Congratulations my friend!  Not thinking about fatherhood until the next 15 years.

I use to not give a **** when I was younger and stupider. Unds playstation af1 to go to the post office. They were like 2500-3k at the time. Now if something hits a ridiculous price I just hold for trade or sell later down the line. To me if I can get a 1000+ for shoe I rather take the money. Plenty of shoes I can wear that I like that don't cost that much. That's just my viewpoint but I can understand the yolo argument as well.
True, it's your shoes if you want to do that then I respect your choice.

sonicjai sonicjai size 11, dropped $1,000 and gave up my extra pair of Black Infrared 6s.

The cash came from the bookie, been killing him these past 2 weeks between football/baseball, still got a nice chunk left lol. I won my extra pair of Infrareds locally in a raffle at a boutique that cost me $15 to enter last year.

The deal worked out for both of us, glad we got it done and walked away satisfied :nthat:

@sonicjai size 11, dropped $1,000 and gave up my extra pair of Black Infrared 6s.

The cash came from the bookie, been killing him these past 2 weeks between football/baseball, still got a nice chunk left lol. I won my extra pair of Infrareds locally in a raffle at a boutique that cost me $15 to enter last year.

The deal worked out for both of us, glad we got it done and walked away satisfied
nthat.gif
Nice.. glad you were able to crush it on the sports betting to accumulate the funds for the Frags!  

man over 1k for some kicks?? :x more power to yall but in the end they are just shoes. then again the most i paid for some shoes is 350-400 thats where i draw my line :lol:

Last edited:
I feel u on dat.... even though i paid 650 for mine. But i also look at it as an investment. .. i could easily make more than i paid for on the current market. But its crazy how we all kind of accepted it as a whole....

man over 1k for some kicks??
sick.gif
more power to yall but in the end they are just shoes. then again the most i paid for some shoes is 350-400 thats where i draw my line
laugh.gif
LOL live and die by those words.  As much as I love frags, I could never drop 1k+ on them.  

I got money coming in from a lawsuit and I tell you if I get big money I'm taking a trip to flightclub and buying me a pair frags like I really can't wait [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] #Blowit you only live once

man over 1k for some kicks?? :x more power to yall but in the end they are just shoes. then again the most i paid for some shoes is 350-400 thats where i draw my line :lol:

Trust me it's much more than I intended to spend :lol: .. but like I said I came up pretty well off my bets and was still able to dump 3K into savings.

The 1K will come back quick, already half way there thanks to the Colts & Astros last night :lol:

Feels good to spread the frag wealth to my homie :D

:nthat: :nthat:

sonicjai sonicjai size 11, dropped $1,000 and gave up my extra pair of Black Infrared 6s.

The deal worked out for both of us, glad we got it done and walked away satisfied :nthat:

Hook us up with those football/baseball plays you banking on :smile:

Hook us up with those football/baseball plays you banking on :smile:

I just go with my gut feeling now, I used to do a lot of research until I realized it wasn't helping me much. What helps me the most is playing DK & FD.

I also spread out my plays instead of stacking them on one ticket to increase my chances of walking away with some money. 3 plays on one ticket at most.

For example, one ticket had Colts +5 and Astros +132 ... another ticket had Astros -7.5, Colts +2.5 (halftime), and Colts over 44.5.

captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 why did you buy those? You could've just went after the reverse fragment 1.5s and saved a stack.

Disrespectful as hell my boy, those are worse than those Michigan Mids you love to wear :lol:

:lol: I know those 1.5s are terrible, nice pickup on the real joints and I wore them joints twice in two years man, got em for like $40 in the outlet.

Back
Top Bottom