Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

71099C26-BD47-48DF-AACF-0AF2334E94FD.jpeg
9260AB7A-0882-4C65-9128-97E6B1577186.jpeg
BF7748FD-CFDE-47BE-AE53-91B140424AEB.jpeg
6B8754EF-06B8-4A6C-9504-6CA64482894F.jpeg
84820C6D-835B-4D1A-BF6A-795C6EDC9CD0.jpeg
2AE28C5F-B68D-4335-B610-50FCAE35443C.jpeg
My frags

I have both and the leather on the fragments is some of the best I’ve seen used on Jordan 1s. Game royals leather just doesn’t compare

I will agree that the Fragment shouldn’t have been on such a high pedestal in the first place but if you’re mimicking something it doesn’t downgrade what you’re trying to mimic.

If I wear a shoe next to someone who’s wearing a fake version, it doesn’t make mine worth less.

If I wear a shoe next to someone who painted theirs to look like mine, it doesn’t make mine worth less.

Last edited:
Same with the off white 1s, the white one will never be as valued as the Chicago.

Just makes them less special because others can now mimic the look.

That’s undeniable especially since a lot of people wouldn’t know the difference at a glance.
I saw someone post the exact thing in the yeezy thread. The proliferation of fakes made the V1 less special to him.

I saw someone post the exact thing in the yeezy thread. The proliferation of fakes made the V1 less special to him.
:lol: I mean, I’m saying we got legit 1s being customized into frags. The general public just won’t know the difference.
To me, it’s like when I wear the OG or older version of a shoe. People just think they are retros which is fine to me. Whenever a shoe is retroed, the previous just becomes less special.

:lol: I mean, I’m saying we got legit 1s being customized into frags. The general public just won’t know the difference.
To me, it’s like when I wear the OG or older version of a shoe. People just think they are retros which is fine to me. Whenever a shoe is retroed, the previous just becomes less special.
This is very true! The remastered’s still ain’t fetching what the 2013 versions did. Now the 2013 versions are considered crappy

frags are NOT better quality than SBB, sorry. only 1s that MIGHT be better quality than SBB are '11 banneds and i don't have them so... but frags are slightly better than CHI and UNC.

IMG_20180405_174620_466.jpg
All the remastered 1s are the same "quality". Just because one is softer than the other doesn't mean it's better quality.

If a re-retro or custom made me feel a shoe I owned was “less special” I would have to take a hard long look in the mirror and ask myself if I really liked the sneaker that much in the first place.
Yep. I might also question if I'm buying shoes for myself or if I'm just buying to draw attention to myself so people can say I was 'breaking necks'.

frags are NOT better quality than SBB, sorry. only 1s that MIGHT be better quality than SBB are '11 banneds and i don't have them so... but frags are slightly better than CHI and UNC.

IMG_20180405_174620_466.jpg

I had '11 Banneds and SBB and hands down the '11 Banneds were the best quality Jordan 1 ever. The leather all around was as soft as the leather on the Air Yeezy 1.

If a re-retro or custom made me feel a shoe I owned was “less special” I would have to take a hard long look in the mirror and ask myself if I really liked the sneaker that much in the first place.

I never liked the Fragments that much in the first place. The colorway is dope, dont get me wrong. But at the end of the day all it is a blue version of the Black Toes.

Back
Top Bottom