Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

I’m a 10.5. Last I checked those are going for near 2k

Or people have em listed as such :smh:
Size 13 seems to be lower than most other than the OG Off White Vapormax’s. Big Evan said they didn’t release in the US in size 13 or bigger so they are a little more scarce. Even Chicago’s and black toes are reasonable

Mr. Foamer Simpson compared both shoes and he disagrees. It's not leaps and bounds better.

if you think the leather is better quality you're wrong ..wearing a shoe for a long period of time is the only way to really tell if the leather is better quality and to see how long they will last. simply looking at it is not a good gauge unless you personally bought the-materials that were used to make a shoe and you know your supplier has provided a better quality material. if the shoes leather is stiffer, softer or tumbled this has nothing to do with quality guys but only a type of leather used. there are cheap thin tumbled leathers out there that can last a lifetime and thick smooth leathers that will crack very soon and vice versa. it all depends on the actual leather supplied to the factory from Nike. real high quality Italian leather is perfectly smooth and known to be the best quality leather due to open pastures where the cows cant rub against barbed wire fences and mar the leather as well as the curing processes. ,most tumbled leathers have had the finish applied due to being a lesser quality leather that has been finished in a tumbled fashion so you cant see how bad it really is !

Last edited:
The real Frags were not more expensive than normal 1's therefore there not any better quality than any other 1. if you think the leather is better quality you're wrong ..wearing a shoe for a long period of time is the only way to really tell if the leather is better quality and to see how long they will last. simply looking at it is not a good gauge unless you personally bought the-materials that were used to make a shoe and you know your supplier has provided a better quality material. if the shoes leather is stiffer, softer or tumbled this has nothing to do with quality guys but only a type of leather used. there are cheap thin tumbled leathers out there that can last a lifetime and thick smooth leathers that will crack very soon and vice versa. it all depends on the actual leather supplied to the factory from Nike. real high quality Italian leather is perfectly smooth and known to be the best quality leather due to open pastures where the cows cant rub against barbed wire fences and mar the leather as well as the curing processes. ,most tumbled leathers have had the finish applied due to being a lesser quality leather that has been finished in a tumbled fashion so you cant see how bad it really is !
no point in writing a block of text if your first sentence is wrong. They retailed for $185

no point in writing a block of text if your first sentence is wrong. They retailed for $185

Just checked my boxes my bad they were a few bucks more @185. so disregard that lol. have bought too many 1's over these past few years. I got my Frags for less than retail for around 140 so my bad...

I will agree that the Fragment shouldn’t have been on such a high pedestal in the first place but if you’re mimicking something it doesn’t downgrade what you’re trying to mimic.

If I wear a shoe next to someone who’s wearing a fake version, it doesn’t make mine worth less.

If I wear a shoe next to someone who painted theirs to look like mine, it doesn’t make mine worth less.
It technically does. Thats why companies spend so much time and money trying to combat fakes.

Much as i hate to, im tempted to get some game royals customized. I could only get a rock and not a stock on frags when they dropped. By the time the prices flew past 800, i couldnt bring myself to wear em. Butbi need that cw

Not so much when laced up. I think they look pretty good. Get a pic of the lace bag

Thanks for replying.

Seller sent pics of lace bag + more shoe pics.

frag9.jpg

frag10.jpg

frag8.jpg

frag11.jpg

frag12.jpg

frag13.jpg

This shoe costs too much to me to cop anywhere other than Stock or Goat.. prices are crazy though. I'm hoping they come down by at least 1-200.

My guy, stop. Only way that’d hold true is if there were more legit pairs released.
Tell me why Nike tries to sue other companies that release similar designs to Nike products.
Tell me why companies spend time/money to stop fakes.
Legit or not more supply technically affects price.

Tell me why Nike tries to sue other companies that release similar designs to Nike products.
Tell me why companies spend time/money to stop fakes.
Legit or not more supply technically affects price.

The most glaring reason is that money spent on fakes is money that could’ve otherwise been spent with the company.

Sketchers knock offs of Yeezys don’t lessen the price or value of Yeezys. It takes money away from Adidas.

Neither of those scenarios has anything to do with the secondary market which we are addressing.

A legit Fragment hovers around $2000. The vast amounts of fake Frags have not and will not lessen the demand of legit pairs

Back
Top Bottom