Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

NuEx9bo.gif

Frags will be as cool as this^ next level stuff
indiana-jones-gun-beats-sword-o.gif

Re-sellers

Not to feed the lurkers or anything... but last weeks Nike Sock Fragment was a 1pm tweet from Nikelab and all their other drops before that were afternoon links....

(but I'm still checking every hour starting at midnight 
roll.gif
)

Not to feed the lurkers or anything... but last weeks Nike Sock Fragment was a 1pm tweet from Nikelab and all their other drops before that were afternoon links....

(but I'm still checking every hour starting at midnight 
roll.gif
)
Nikelab sloppy tho. Like today, they didn't even tweet the link for the Roshes. Ain't no telling with them.

So is it confirmed that the shoes won't come out at 5AM PST tomorrow? I'm only working on 4.5 hours of sleep and I would like to sleep. Then again, my internal clock will probably wake me up just because I'm so used to waking up waking up at 4:45 AM for every shoe release.

So is it confirmed that the shoes won't come out at 5AM PST tomorrow? I'm only working on 4.5 hours of sleep and I would like to sleep. Then again, my internal clock will probably wake me up just because I'm so used to waking up waking up at 4:45 AM for every shoe release.
Please tweet @nikelab for more information at  this hour 
laugh.gif

Since this thread is so alive, does anyone know how to prevent Shockwave from constantly crashing on Chrome? :D

Sounds like another shoe my friend will order from his connect to sell fakes for cheap. He made a killing off the wtk 8 cause dudes was so thirsty. Even tried to sell me one.
No doubt

the resellers with legit pairs are having a slice

why not open your own pizza joint

Last edited:
Sounds like another shoe my friend will order from his connect to sell fakes for cheap. He made a killing off the wtk 8 cause dudes was so thirsty. Even tried to sell me one.
what???

How do hyou even associate yourself with this dude?

Back
Top Bottom