Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

SB's have always been wannabee jordans
Wut?
laugh.gif

:rofl: [emoji]128514[/emoji] the shoe will make money [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

manages a FNL and does a sneaker show.

Apparently, Nike is sick of resellers, and blah blah, so they want to flood the market to squeeze them out.
Yessir. Back then, SBs were kings of these hyped releases and Jordan's sat on clearance. Now look at it. 

I love both equally but its always SB over EVERYTHING for me

1 . Royals
2. Breds
3. Frags
4. Shadows
5. Black Toes
6. Black & Whites
7. Chicagos

Vegas & banned are best quality
still kick myself for not picking up the Vegas at the outlet 
mad.gif

Well be interesting to see what they do with the Chicagos for 2015..

smfh i wish you guys wouldnt add to basket WHEN YOU LIVE IN THE STATES. been out here all night waiting for that drop to get thrown out for you mfers.

im out

smfh i wish you guys wouldnt add to basket WHEN YOU LIVE IN THE STATES. been out here all night waiting for that drop to get thrown out for you mfers.

im out
Sucks man...most are using bots which I know are not big in EU sneaker scene or maybe they are. Just think how much worse the stateside release is for mere humans.

Thats when you pay somoene else to click your size and add to cart for you.  It works about 40% of the time.

Thanks. But Damn. Didn't realize people did that. Cause if they came up short, you'll be losing out. But guess he got a pair so it worked out this time.

Yessir. Back then, SBs were kings of these hyped releases and Jordan's sat on clearance. Now look at it. 

I love both equally but its always SB over EVERYTHING for me

What years we talk'n? , cause Jordan's were king in 87-96, only other shoes that held light were barkleys, robinsons, bo jacksons etc, nobody bought SB's

Back
Top Bottom